Top 9 ways to use jojoba oil
Jojoba oil is one of the best oils that can be mixed with many other essential oils. It has many uses even when used alone. Here are a list of ways to use jojoba oil that will help you in everyday life.
Before we start talking about this oil, let us discuss its properties. So what makes it different from others? The best quality is that it is not greasy like other base oils. Although almond, olive or coconut oils are used for moisturizing the skin, they give a bold effect. Jojoba oil is a great cream that absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving a greasy residue. Another important property is that in composition it resembles the sebum of man, and it can be advantageously used for many purposes. This is, perhaps, the two most important qualities that distinguish jojoba oil from all others. Other properties are that it has no smell and color, and the application is practically not associated with side effects.
How to use jojoba oil? There are several options for its use.
- 1. Humidifier. You can use it as a complete moisturizer for the face at any time of the day, although it is better to do after a bath. After you took your morning shower, apply jojoba oil on the whole body to keep your skin hydrated throughout the day.
Tip: mix a little lavender oil with jojoba oil (2:10) and you will get a more flavorful cream.
- 2. Hair care. You can use this oil for scalp massage before shampoo. In this case, it acts as a natural conditioner. You can also take a few drops jojoba oil in the palm, evenly distributed, and then apply to dry hair curly – you get the effect of serum.
Tip: add a little rosemary oil jojoba oil (2:10), and you have a remedy against hair loss and dry hair.
- 3. Anti-aging. The antioxidants present in the oil, it can greatly assist in preventing the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of skin aging. Use it daily to keep your skin young.
- 4. The cuticle care. Apply a few drops of jojoba oil to the nails to maintain the softness of the cuticle or treatment for dry brittle nails.
- 5. Restore the natural balance of oily skin. People suffering from troubled or dry skin, should be daily in large numbers to use jojoba oil. Since it is similar to the sebum of man, it may cause the body to perceive itself as a natural lubrication and thus helps to restore the moisture level in the skin.
- 6. To remove makeup. You can use this oil as a cleanser, gets rid of makeup, whether it’s cosmetics, Foundation cream or blush.
- 7. The lip balm. Apply a few drops of jojoba oil on the lips at any time of the day when you feel they are dry.
Tip: mix a few drops of this oil with lip balm or with a few drops of rose essential oil to make your own flower moisturizer for the lips.
- 8. Treatment and prevention of acne. It can help cure and prevent problems such as pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. Jojoba oil dissolves the fat that stands out with pimples or blackheads and also helps to get rid of these troubles. Thus, you can have smooth skin and face without pimples.
Tip: Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with jojoba oil (2:10), and you’ll have a powerful antibacterial remedy for acne.
- 9. Massage. Because it does not give a slippery greasy effect as other oils, you can use it for massage. In addition, jojoba oil is easily absorbed into the skin, so you don’t even have to take a shower after this procedure!
Tip: mix the jojoba oil with a few drops of calming essential oil (like frankincense or lavender) to make it even more flavorful and original way to massage.
It was different ways to use jojoba oil. Buy a bottle of this organic product and try the above tips. No side effects this oil does not. However, if you are allergic to nuts, make a small test on a small area of the skin.