McDonald’s restaurants with an unusual design and location
This year a worldwide network of institutions of public catering McDonald’s celebrated its anniversary: 75 years since the first fastvud restaurant. At the moment it has its offices in more than hundred countries, the total number exceeding the mark of 33 thousand restaurants and 68 million people are serviced daily. Below, you will learn about the most famous places that is different from conventional outlets in history, location or design elements.
1. Australian restaurant located in the suburbs of Melbourne is located in a building decorated in the style of art Deco.
2. In new Zealand seaside town of Taupo, McDonald’s is in a small twin-engine plane, the DC-3 which was decommissioned on the earth many years ago.
3. The restaurant, located in the U.S. Arizona is different colors capital letter M, which is not painted in the traditional yellow-gold tone, but with a bright turquoise hue. The fact that the city authorities put such a condition at the opening of the institution, arguing that the green landscape around the settlement.
4. To try a real French «Le Big Mac», in the heart of Paris on Rue Saint-Lazare.
5. Chinese McDonald’s offers its customers two new products that differ from the traditional European offerings. White Burger with sauce sweet-spicy flavor, sprinkled with black sesame seeds and black Burger with pepper sauce flavor, sprinkled with white sesame seeds.
6. Fast food in new Mexico depicts a real UFO.
7. New York times square attracts a huge number of twinkling lights and bulbs.
8. There is a McDonalds and on the banks of the Egyptian Nile in a small cozy town of Aswan.
9. An Italian restaurant is currently closed by the authorities. And he remembered its location in Milan, the gallery of St. Emanuele, near the world famous shopping brands Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Prado.
10. Irish McDonald’s operates nearly twenty years and is located in County Wicklow in stunning the architecture of the building.
11. In Illinois, a restaurant created in the style of Chicago of the 50-ies and 60-ies of the last century.
12. The Austrian school, which is located in Salzburg, is characterized by a sign, made in the style of the ancient Kingdom.
13. Norwegian McDonald’s is located in a building completely made of wood. The main delicacy of the restaurant – bread roll with fish fillet.
14. In the late eighteenth century building in new York was the farmer’s house. In the second half of the nineteenth century it reformatted in a Georgian style, but in the 70 years of the twentieth century the house was purchased by McDonald’s Corporation.
15. Another Norwegian fast food restaurant opened in a former city Bank.