Aging or diagnosis?
How to recognize the symptoms of aging and disease? More detail about that.
This is the first and undeniable sign of aging skin, but age and wrinkles to disappear or at least be reduced with the use of anti-aging cosmetics.
If it not helps, the cause must be sought within:
- In chronic gastritis can occur crow’s feet. Other disorders in the gastrointestinal tract there are longitudinal wrinkles on whiskey, deepening the crease between the lower lip and the chin or often formed small wrinkles above the upper lip.
- In chronic inflammation of the sinuses appears furrowed brow.
- When gipertonii and disorders of blood circulation there are wrinkles on the cheeks, running diagonally.
- Transverse wrinkles on the forehead may indicate the obstruction in the liver, you should try to reduce the consumption of protein and animal fat. If this does not help, and the wrinkles don’t go – you need to go to the survey.
Also, it would seem that the symptom of age – the older a person is, the more thinning and more hair fall out, but the years are to blame for this metamorphosis?
There are other reasons:
- The main cause of hair loss is stress. With a nervous surge of hormones that nourish the hair follicles, cease to be produced in the usual amounts, and in the cycle of hair growth lengthens the resting phase. As a result, the hair falls out and new does not appear. To the hairstyle again became thick, you should try to exclude all kinds of stressful situations.
- The density of the hairstyle effect and a diagnosis like cervical osteochondrosis. In this disease the vertebrae infringe on the nerve endings and blood flow to hair follicles is reduced, hence lowering the tone and hair loss. Other symptoms of degenerative disc disease are frequent headaches, neck pain, dizziness.
- The reduction of insulin in the blood provokes a sharp decrease in the volume of the hair and can be a symptom of diabetes. With the growth of sugar in the blood is disturbed microcirculation of blood and hair follicles do not receive proper nutrition.
- Worsens the condition of the hair and in violation in the system of sex hormones.
- Weak bowels, constipation and slagging of the body, primarily affecting hair greases easily, and they begin to fall as the body is freed of toxins through the sebaceous glands and poisons the roots of the hair.
The main reason for circles under the eyes – exhaustion and lack of sleep, but it is enough to rest and sleep – the skin in this area needs to become again pink-beige.
If this does not happen – the cause is much deeper:
- Cystitis under the eyes appear bluish-pink bruises.
- If you are allergic, you may experience purple, swollen circles that disappear only with the complete elimination of the allergen.
- In the cores traditionally yellowish circles under the eyes, sometimes yellow-black – especially those who suffer from constipation or diseases of the liver and gallbladder.
Swelling of the face is not the age change, it occurs when the body deficiency of iodine or autoimmune inflammation in the thyroid gland.
If on the cheeks, eyelids, under the eyes appear edema, it is not necessary to limit yourself in water, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
Traditionally it is believed that age spots appear with age, but this phenomenon is also not inevitably the action years, and a sign of development in the body diseases.
Causes of pigmentation disorders can be different:
- When hormonal imbalance or General intoxication of the organism, the skin appears brown pigmentation. When her rash at the temples and along the hairline it is necessary to check the liver and gallbladder.
- Spots around the mouth may indicate inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract and pancreas.
- Spots on his cheeks to talk about problems in the sexual sphere – it can be inflammation of the ovarian cyst or endometriosis.
Dramatically appeared gray hair can be due to several reasons:
- A deficiency in the body of copper, it is necessary to take mineral drugs.
- Problems in the cardiac system or the pancreas.
- Deficiency of thyroid hormones.
- Iron deficiency in the body.
- Stressful situations.
- Abundant intake of salty and acidic food.