Which is the easiest Foundation for a house with his own hands to lay?
What is the Foundation for the house with his own hands makes sense to make? The choice of type is built of the Foundation under the house is affected by several factors. The main of them is the type of soil at the site, the main construction material of the house, the design features of the building. Examining the possible types of Foundation and the main criteria for their construction, the choice will be more simple.
Strip footing: for home with crawl space
Strip Foundation is the perfect Foundation for the construction of residential buildings with walls of heavy material and floor slabs. It runs all along the perimeter of the bearing walls and other walls with high load. In addition, the possibility of having an underground cellar, garage or basement is another strong argument in the direction of the Foundation tape. To put it more understandable language, this Foundation is a concrete strip embedded in soil. They take the brunt of structural parts of buildings: walls and columns.
Ribbons are based on the Foundation plate, otherwise known as distribution pillows. This multi-row design and the same long-distance distributes the load to the ground. Tape base may have differences in types. They can be:
Teams – organize from concrete blocks on site by crane.
Monolithic – their first to be built on the site.
The material also is the basis for the classification of films. In this connection it is accepted to allocate:
- brick ribbons, made of solid clay brick;
- rubble concrete ribbon of concrete with large aggregate (small stones, coarse gravel);
- concrete strip constructed of concrete grade B15-B30 and reinforcing frame.
Pile type for soft ground
Piles are appropriate where the soil has a low bearing capacity, and the load from a house provides is quite substantial. The construction of pile foundations in recent years has become quite common. And all thanks to the economical cost of materials and high efficiency.
Piling Foundation is piles in groups or free-standing piles connected together from above by slabs or beams. The material of the plate – reinforced concrete or plain concrete. The choice of this design is appropriate when it is necessary to ensure stability and safety at home due to deep Foundation on soft ground (sand, loose, subsidence).
Pile foundations also differ in the method of manufacture and materials used.
According to the method of construction of piles can be:
- driven the type – s is mounted with the help of special machines in the virgin lands;
- pressed type – piles placed in the soil by way of pressing by hydraulic pumps high capacity;
- printed type – satisfied through the drilled hole serves concrete.
Pile foundations can be made of various materials. The material for the pile can be:
- metal – there are piles provided with metal pipes;
- wood – piles are used primarily treated pine, wooden piles are usually combined with light wooden buildings of not more than 2 storeys;
- reinforced – concrete piles are good for reinforced concrete structures, they represent the reinforced concrete;
- the combination of materials (metal, concrete) allows to build houses in the severe conditions from the standpoint of engineering Geology.
Monolithic slab Foundation – universal basis
A monolithic slab is in most cases placed on the soil surface or bury quite a bit. This plate usually contains a reinforcing frame. It is executed of reinforced concrete, its thickness varies between 0.3 m – meter. Reinforce the slab using reinforcing bars of diameter 12 – 25 mm.
Before you install the stove preparing the ground, making a sand pillow or the fill of the less durable concrete. The base slab can be poured on a weak type of soil, because it provides efficient and uniform distribution of the load from residential building in the entire area of the mounted plate. In addition, it can perceive various deformation vertically and horizontally. Often this kind of type of foundations is used for the construction of multi-storey buildings with more than two floors. It has a monolithic device and placed directly on site. As slab Foundation suitable for buildings with a complex layout. But this approach plate to provide expansion joints that divide it into its component parts.
Bar support – economical solution
The easiest way to make a Foundation for a house with your own hands is to build the Foundation of the pillars-pillars.
Columnar base is a:
- finished the pillars lowered into the soil to a specific depth;
- concrete is poured into the drilled hole in advance and the solidification takes the form of pillars.
Separate posts combined into one meaningful whole at the top using reinforced concrete beams. Columnar base is an optimal solution for low-rise construction of houses (1-2 floors) of lightweight materials. The most suitable material for the walls in a situation of choice of pier Foundation – tree (or similar light material).
In frame construction supports also find their application. Whatever the wall material, the main condition for the construction of columnar base – not soil heaving.
In pursuance of the pillars are:
- monolithic – they are made of concrete;
The material for poles is:
- wood (oak or pine) it is suitable for small buildings of wood;
- stone (suitable for the construction of buildings heavy weight);
- clay brick;
- concrete with reinforcement (heavy houses without a basement).
Should not come from the simplicity of the device base, and a combination of factors.