The manufacture of garden paths is not as difficult as you think
The manufacture of garden paths is not as difficult as you think! The landscape design of the site provides for free movement between one or another area. So the garden paths must conform to the required specifications (width, material, load capacity, etc.). However, in addition, it is not necessary to forget about its aesthetic beauty and design.
How does the production of garden paths?
Think through the layout of garden paths
The process of designing garden paths is done in several consecutive stages:
Approval type track with the overall design of the garden. This is done in order to track harmonically fit in the environment. For example, the regular gardens paths must have a strict form, straight shape, geometric pattern. The garden landscape is characterized by smooth and winding paths that mimic nature trails. To list the options of garden design and appropriate types of tracks can be long, but you need to remember that the direct paths severe forms are well suited to large territory areas. But smooth trails visually increase the space, it is recommended to use when designing small areas.
The application of garden paths on the drawing. This allows you to more objectively assess the location, pattern, ease of movement and the necessary amount of material.
As for ease of moving around your garden, there is need to determine the purpose of the path: the shortest path from zone to zone, economic needs, walkway, etc. depending on the design of your desire, the plot is possible to combine several types of tracks. This stage of design is inextricably linked with the previous one, as once you make the necessary adjustments.
Create a beautiful design garden paths
The next step is to select the material, color, texture, pattern, etc. As to the purpose and type of track have already decided, the choice of materials, color and pattern will not be easy.
Choose a paving material
Today there are many materials for paving. However, you can highlight the most popular.
- Stone. A fairly common method of paving. This material is suitable for paving in almost any type of garden because you used a different treatment: honed, splited, sawn, rough, etc.
- Still one of the most common materials are pavers. She looks good in the garden not only because of its texture, but the seams, which are backfilled with gravel or grass are sown.
- But paving stones rarely used. Because of its shape it is unsuitable for areas requiring high durability of the coating. And it uncomfortable to walk. This is due to the roundness of the stone. But it can be applied to individual panels.
- Monolith. This method of paving has been increasingly used due to its strength and ease of execution. Often it is used for Parking and driveway areas.
- One of the most expensive materials is stone or brick. However, the choice of colors is quite wide, so you can create an interesting and complex pattern. But the process is more time-consuming. For soil compaction, you will need to buy a plate compactor petrol or electric.
- Wood is probably the least durable material for paving. But look like this track will be interesting, creating a certain atmosphere in the garden.
- And last, a frequently used type of paving is a soft coating. To create such a track using pebbles, sand, sawdust, tree bark, gravel and more. The principle of such paving is the good compaction of material laid in several layers. That path is also quite easy to walk. But it is not suitable for track purpose.
To create an interesting pattern, shape and design you can combine materials and methods of paving.
After designing and writing all notes on the drawing, you can start marking tracks on the site. Technology performance will depend on the chosen type of paving.
according to the website wn-vibroplita/