Shed — types of huts and features of their choice
During the construction of the object on a large scale, you can often notice a slight metallic structures. This is a temporary residence for construction workers, which is popularly called the shed.
It often seems that to purchase a garden shed – it’s not tricky and the difficulty is not. But in reality, the choice of cabins becomes a daunting process so as to fully comply with the needs of the buyer.
As material in the manufacture of huts used metal, wooden paneling, MDF, hardboard and PVC.
Those trailers in which to live, builders are constructed with the presence of Windows and exit, sometimes not even one but several outputs. The design of huts, designed for men, has a fairly compact size. Even if these cabins are built in large numbers, much space they occupy will not.
The shed is a mobile compact construction which is able to provide a number of important functions. It can be used:
- as temporary housing for people who work on any object.
- as storage for inventory, or anything.
- as premises for changing clothes.
- as sales space, placed near the object under construction, for sale apartments or office space.
- as food for workers or as a sanitary premise.
Typically, the most frequent use of the cabins is its use as a convenient temporary housing for the working personnel at the construction or repair site.
For such purposes often use wood or metal containers. Steel cabins have slightly more benefits compared to wooden counterparts, and benefits of their application more:
- Long life as the metal to a lesser extent exposed to external factors.
- The comfort and coziness that you can easily create by installing in the housing a heater or heating system, then unpredictable weather conditions are terrible.
- Efficiency, as you can considerably save on heating in Sunny weather, due to the fact that the metal heats up quickly and retains heat for a long time.
- Safety and fire resistance, as the metal is able to inhibit the spread of open flame and risk of fire a metal shed is much lower than any other.
- Durability – these rooms with high resistance can withstand the power load: fell the weight of the snow is not terrible.
Cabins for guests have a fairly compact size, the presence of Windows and doors. For compactness cabins easily provide means of communication (water, light), even if the object of their several. You can also move this housing in any other place on the site, setting it on a wheeled frame.
The container unit – the development of the theme of huts
The container unit is an option that can be used as cabins. Only in this case you must have all the characteristics inherent in the metal shed. The container unit is made of metal covered with fabric galvanized. Such components also provide a container of the previously described advantages. In addition, construction of the container unit has other advantages:
- mobility so as to transport this design is possible thanks to the special wheels;
- ease of installation on the desired object;
- resistance to external influences;
- available price category;
- the possibility of using different functional purpose.