Instant chocolates is the recipe for all sweet tooth. It is very simple and deal with it can even novice cook. Delicious and nutritious candy from chocolate would be a great dessert for you and your guests!
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 100 g white chocolate (or any other)
- 50 g butter.
- a handful of pecans (or walnuts)
- a handful of prunes (or dried apricots, or dried cherries, or whatever your heart desires)
- drop of brandy (or Calvados, or brandy, or what not sorry)
- Chop the nuts and set aside in a bowl.
- Prunes (or dried apricots) finely chop them and place in the bowl with nuts.
- In a saucepan put the butter, smash the chocolate.
- Pour water in a large pot.
- Carefully place pan with chocolate and oil in a large pot with water. Be careful: make sure that the water from the large pots don’t hit the pot of chocolate and butter.
- Heat water in a large pot to a boil and allow chocolate and butter to melt. Do not disturb. When you see the chocolate melt, stir with a spoon contents of saucepan.
- Remove the pan from the large saucepan and add the nuts and prunes (or dried apricots).
- Pour the mixture into a bowl or mold and refrigerate for about two hours. Remove from the fridge and carefully remove from the mold and cut into squares or diamonds.
All. Bon appetit!