How to improve memory without medication?
How to improve memory without medication? To 16 years the mind is constantly developing every day perceive the new message, train your memory, logical thinking and concentration. After 25 years of life we find ourselves in a stable, repetitive rhythm, family responsibilities, household chores, mental abilities begin to decline. Memory people need to consciously upgrade.
A treat for the mind
Making a daily menu, you should use products that are not only tasty, fragrant and loved, but also have a positive impact on health. Do not act under the influence of desires, and deliberately choose a variety of Goodies.
Diet affects not only the health and General condition, but also on mental performance and emotional stability. Diet affects memory, ability to concentrate attention.
- Raw nuts and seeds – almonds include potassium, vitamin B. Walnuts abound in healthy fat, it still contains in the flax seed and avocado, a lot of them of vitamin C and supports the nerve cells of lanolin alcohol. Nuts are rich in fatty acids and magnesium, like pumpkin seeds. All of these products contain a large dose of vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, slows the aging of brain cells. For example, 30 grams of sunflower seeds contain 11 milligrams of vitamin E, which is 110 percent of the recommended daily value. So people worrying about their health, acquire a calibrated seed wholesale. A rich source of this vitamin is also sesame. Eat it as a snack during the day or as an addition to dishes.
- Fresh fruits contain vitamins, antioxidants and phytohormones in sufficient quantity in the first place is raspberries, pomegranate, cherries, cherries. They protect the brain through reducing fragility of blood vessels and strengthening blood circulation.
- Fatty acids help to quickly memorize information. A lot of them in the fish broth and flax oil, sunflower seeds, pumpkin, walnuts. You can also use the oil from shark or cod.
- Beans and legumes are sources of valuable fiber, phosphorus, potassium and antioxidants. Able to normalize blood sugar.
- Peruvian rice contains all the essential amino acids. It is necessary to replace the usual rice or pasta.
- Whole wheat bread and pasta are rich in fiber, protein and vitamins of group B.
82 percent of the brain is water, it conducts nerve impulses, improving the speed of thinking and concentration. Drink non-carbonated water, preferably warm. How much to consume during the day? Divide your weight by 11, and find out how many glasses of water you need.
How to improve the mind?
Solve crosswords and logic puzzles, play Board games, learn poems, songs, phone numbers to memory. Spend time creatively, dance, sing, write, be active.