How to get pleasure from work?
Now working hard to find, and those who earlier wanted to resign with the unloved of the workplace is likely to have refused this idea. However, even the hard work can turn into fun if you follow the few tips offered, oddly enough, not psychologists, and journalists of the famous publication «The Times».
1. You need to look at things a little wider, because everything you do at work is an integral part of your life, but not necessarily all the time thinking about work. Can a few moments to devote to memories of something good, for example, on summer vacation at sea.
2. Happiness is, and it is necessary to believe. Once you realize this fact, life will become easier.
3. If you have in the end got your current job, try to find it still something good. Maybe you have acquired valuable knowledge that will help you get another job, or you happen to be acquainted with interesting and necessary people?
4. Try to be positive to others and this positive attitude can greatly affect the overall atmosphere of the team, turning colleagues into friends or at least acquaintances.
5. If the chance to get another job yet, don’t feel sorry for yourself, you still change anything.
6. Try to be good at your job – it can deliver you more pleasure than you think.
7. Try to plan your own time and to distribute the forces. If you over-strain yourself that you can succeed a nervous breakdown. Who needs it?
8. Relax. If it is absolutely unbearable, take a vacation, or at least, hospital. Try to provide to itself comfortable conditions for work. Install in the premises of the office of Daikin air conditioners, work on the design.
9. Maybe you have to work, there is one irritant that affects your mood? Then do not wait for the sea weather, solve the problem by all possible forces.
10. In the extreme case, if indeed all that surrounds you at work, it is impossible to tolerate – think, and is it really necessary to your current workplace? Maybe still look for something else?