How to eliminate uneven temperature of the radiators in the individual heating system
In the operation of individual heating system is often the situation arises when the increase in the consumption of gas or electricity, the efficiency of heating decreases. A frequent cause of this situation is the circulation of fluid in the closed heating circuit.
In modern heating systems installed circulating pump, which delivers the heated fluid from the boiler to the radiators and back. When inefficiencies and declining circulation. The professionals recommend to set the water pressure regulator that will adjust the pressure in the system and prolong its working flawlessly.
Consider the main ways to ensure the circulation efficiency of fluid in the heating system.
Due to the formation of air tubes in the inner cavity of the circulation pump and decreases its performance. To vent air from the pump, do the following:
- To disconnect the pump from the mains.
- To prepare a tank for collecting water from the closed loop.
- Use the screwdriver to open the release valve until you hear a hissing noise.
- After the release of air from the pump to drain into a container with a little water and close the trigger valve.
- Connect the pump to an electrical circuit.
- With a thermometer to check the uniformity of the heating radiators.
The power regulation of the pump
There are two types of circulation pumps for heating: with constant and variable power. In the first case the circulation of liquid occurs at a constant rate, the second rate of circulation is regulated.
If the system closed loop heating pump is installed with a variable capacity, then for uniform heating of all radiators must do the following:
- With the help of valves, which are on the radiator, to adjust the water pressure to the optimum temperature in each room. This can be installed on the inlet of the radiator and exit from the overhead thermometer and check the temperature difference, which should be within 8 – 11 0C. It depends on the power and length of used radiators.
- If in one of the rooms did not work to achieve the above-mentioned temperature difference, try changing the pump power. Each time, when switching the speed controller, it is necessary to observe the change of the temperature difference. Regulation should stop, when will it be the same on all radiators.
Replacement of worn pump
In heating systems where there is no special bias for the natural circulation of the liquid, it is first necessary to use a circulation pump. In this system, the pump failure leads to overheating of the heat exchanger and the boiler to stop heating. In this case you need to change the pump.
When buying a new pump you must ensure that it will be equivalent to its old settings.
To replace the pump you must:
- To turn off the pump and the boiler from the mains.
- Two sides to block the valves of the pump. If not, you will need to drain all water from the closed heating circuit. You can leave part of the liquid used in the radiators, blocking them before draining valves, inlet and outlet.
- Under the pump to expose the tank to collect the residual water.
- To dismantle a worn pump, removing his nuts from the heating pipe.
- In place of the old to install the new pump, while not forgetting to slip under the nut a special heat-resistant seal.
- Open the stop valves of the pump.
- Fill the heating circuit with liquid and to check up tightness of connections of the pump.
- If there are no leaks, you need to bleed the remaining air from the pump.
- Connect the pump and the boiler to an electrical circuit.
- Check the operation of the pump.
- Once the pump will work 2 – 3 hours you must re-bleed the air out.
Remember that the system always worked properly must be timely to conduct her service.