How to care for the stairs in the house
Care for the ladder in the house is necessary. Sometimes cleaning with a vacuum cleaner or broom is not enough to ensure beautiful appearance and extend the life.
Of course, the durability depends on the care, but if you decide to buy the ladder in Minsk eskalera.by/kupit-lestnitsy-v-minske.html from quality materials, then to worry about it will not be necessary.
Let’s look more how to care for staircase of different materials.
How to care for wooden stairs
Care of ladders of wood has its own characteristics, because even high-quality wood requires adaptation to the microclimate of your home.
How to properly take care of the product and of wood:
- If you have just installed a wooden frame, wipe it within two weeks with a dry soft sponge to preserve the integrity of the varnish.
- After two weeks you can begin care with a damp sponge, but without any funds.
- RUB the product into the wax, but will refrain from polishing that will make the stairs slippery.
- If you spill tea, water or other liquids – remove it with a damp cloth.
- To remove dried gum and other food residues, include an ice pack.
Care of metal stairs
These ladders are subject to corrosion, so they need careful care.
An obligatory condition when buying is its anti-corrosion treatment which should not be neglected manufacturers.
If the rust still managed to be formed, it is necessary to resort to such measures:
- Soak a rag in vinegar and apply to the spot rust in a few hours when she starts to move away, remove it with a rag and rinse with water.
- To remove rust from metal stairs, you can use lime and salt.
- Not less effectively removes rust thick mixture of water and baking soda.
After the implementation of one of the abovementioned methods apply on the stairs, a protective layer of lacquer.
How to care for glass stairs
What a beauty to have in the house a glass staircase, but to maintain this beauty, it is necessary to carry out proper and quality care.
Care is quite simple:
- It is enough to methodically wash and wipe the glass surface from dust or fingerprints
- Do not use abrasive or contains alkali remedies
- Choose a soft fabric with a microfiber cloth or an ordinary sponge
- When the wash steps, try to keep the water from getting between the metal and glass joints.
If you’re at least minimally care for the seedlings, they will serve you for a long time.