House of stone or wood: which is better
Choosing the main material for building a house, every owner is looking for the most profitable variant. Someone focused only on cost and builds a house with limited finances, someone wants to build a «fortress» for centuries, and some people prefer to get a fashionable building with modern materials. To make the right choice, you should familiarize yourself with the features of the houses of the most popular building materials. In this article we will try to find out which is better, a house made of stone or wood.
Houses of stone
Stone structures are particularly robust and reliable. House of stone can stand for several centuries, withstanding negative influence of natural and mechanical factors. Today, you can choose as a modern stone house on the link from stone in retro style.
The process of building the stone houses are quite complex and expensive, but such housing is a comfortable fortress for a long time.
Advantages of stone home
- Structure with an ideal microclimate. The stone absorbs excess moisture and as well gives it if necessary, so living in this house will be as comfortable as possible.
- The optimum temperature. In winter, the stone structure will be warm and summer – cool, so you can save money on heaters and air conditioners.
- The peace and quiet. Natural stone virtually ignores the sound waves, shielding residents from street noise.
- Durability. Stone house will bring together generations of residents.
Home from a bar
Wooden house – the most modern and trendy structure, which is characterized by high levels of environmental performance and thermal conductivity. In the house of timber are quite warm and dry and healthy atmosphere.
Wooden buildings are now in Vogue: many famous people have built themselves wooden houses and mansions. So, if you are a man who keeps pace with time, you can order the construction of houses of timber and get a wonderful accommodation, which satisfies all modern requirements of comfortable accommodation.
The advantages of a wooden house
- High environmental impact. Wood – the most natural construction material, which has a positive effect on the human body.
- The relative cheapness. Almost all timber is cheaper than stone, so this house will cost less stone.
- The high thermal conductivity. Wood retains heat well, even better than stone, so the wooden house is very warm.
- Attractive appearance. Wooden houses look well-groomed and attractive, besides, provided the proper processing of timber, do not require special care.