What to cook for dinner to impress guests
If you want to surprise your guests pretentious snacks, not time-consuming, please: your attention offers three delicious and not very difficult recipe to prepare which is good ingredients and quite enough hands, growing where necessary. Don’t be confused by the title and the long list of ingredients – the size does not affect the complexity.
1. Chicken Cordon Bleu
A light supper for which you will need a minimum of ingredients and a large frying pan. You don’t have to mytestsuite to spend a lot of time to build an incredible food design. But if all goes according to plan, the crispy breading, ham, cheese, and wine will add up to the correct food design, no one will guess that you spent on this gastronomic masterpiece in 20 minutes.
– 6 small pieces of chicken (1.5-2 kg);
– 1 Cup of breadcrumbs;
– ¼ Cup of grated cheese (ideally Parmesan, but in this time, you can use any hard cheese);
– 4 tablespoons of olive oil;
– 6 slices of ham;
– 6 slices of cheese;
– ½ Cup white wine (those who can not tolerate alcohol in any form, replace the chicken broth);
– parsley to taste.
1. Roll chicken pieces in breadcrumbs. Salt and pepper.
2. Heat up on medium heat 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet covered with a lid.
3. Put the boneless chicken in the pan and fry each side for 3-4 minutes, until contaminated by the corpse of breaded chicken not browned.
4. Directly in the pan every nugget put a slice of ham and a slice of cheese. No need to shell out as something special. Just plugi them from above.
5. Carefully fill the pan with wine (or broth), cover with a lid and keep this wine-chicken-vecino-cheese mass to heat for no longer than 3-4 minutes.
6. Cordon Bleu can be served as a separate dish and a side dish (pasta, rice, fries – all fit).
2. Caprese mushrooms stuffed with garlic butter
It may seem that this beauty came from a Michelin-starred restaurant. But really don’t need to be a chef to cook stylish and delicious snack in mushroom caps. By the way, for the Italians it is the same traditional snack, both for us sauerkraut.
– 2 tablespoons of butter;
– 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped or passed through a garlic press);
– 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped parsley;
– 5 large heads of mushrooms;
– 5 thinly sliced the mozzarella balls;
– 1 Cup finely chopped tomatoes;
– fresh Basil for decoration;
– ¼ Cup of balsamic vinegar;
– 2 teaspoons of brown sugar.
1. Preheat oven (200 degrees), institutions play at an average division.
2. While the oven is warming up, mix the garlic with butter and put the fragrant mixture into the cap of each mushroom.
3. Put in every hat slices of mozzarella and tomatoes, put them in the oven and keep until, until the cheese is melted (on average, about 8 minutes).
4. Get the mushrooms, decorate with Basil, sprinkle with salt and spray balsamic vinegar. All, of course, taste.
Those who dish seems too simple, we recommend you to go to the final stage more thoroughly and make the balsamic glaze.
Mix the sugar and vinegar in a small saucepan and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat. Dial down the heat to low and simmer 5-8 minutes, until the mixture thickens. After that, field mushrooms and bring to the table.
3. Beef with broccoli
Simple enough (in any case, does not require additional skills) and incredibly flavorful recipe is one of the most popular Chinese dishes. No gluten or exotic ingredients, everything is very simple.
– 1 kg of beef, finely chopped;
– ¼ Cup of brown sugar;
– 1 tablespoon rice vinegar;
– 1 teaspoon of sesame oil;
– 3 cloves of garlic (chopped);
– ½ Teaspoon ground ginger;
– ½ Teaspoon red pepper (though if you’d like it spicy, add more);
– 4 cups broccoli;
– soy sauce;
– 1 red pepper, seeded and finely chopped;
– ¼ Cup of water;
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
– rice (whatever);
– sesame seeds (for decoration);
green onion, finely chopped.
1. Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, ground ginger and red chili in a bowl, submerge in a mixture of pieces of meat and promarine for two hours.
2. Light the strongest fire that is capable of the your oven, put it on the pan, add a little water and oil and put broccoli. Obarisi broccoli for 2-3 minutes, then laid out and repeat the procedure with the bell peppers.
3. Add some more oil and put in a pan pieces of meat. Do not forget that you want to cook at the same high heat as before.
4. When the meat is ready, remove it from the pan and put it on a plate with broccoli. Put the plug in place! The dish is not ready yet!
5. Pickle sauce (I hope you have not poured) out in the pan, throw the broccoli and meat and simmer a few minutes.
6. The dish is ready, it remains to put it on a plate, decorate with sesame seeds and green onions and serve with boiled rice in advance.