Three simple and nutritious salad
Salads we are suspicious. In my head brings forth images of leeks, cabbage, radish and other vegetables. We know that without meat you will not last long. But if you always eat fried steak, it is possible to ruin health. So it is better to combine meat and vegetables, it is easy to do – just record three of our recipes are meat salads, which are useful for any scenario and any budget.
1. Salad with cheese and ham
Perfect for those who have in the refrigerator is always remains a small piece of cheese, which some grass and a piece of ham. Not always want to swallow the sandwich, and sometimes something more subtle give.
– 200 grams of ham;
– 300 grams of lettuce;
– 2-3 medium tomatoes;
– 2 boiled eggs;
40 grams feta cheese (you can substitute cheese soaked in milk);
– mayonnaise to taste;
– salt, pepper, garlic powder.
1. Mix mayonnaise with salt, pepper and garlic. This will be our sauce. If you don’t like mayonnaise, then take sour cream and mix it with yogurt.
2. Cut the lettuce leaves coarsely, and finely ham (strips), tomatoes cut into slices, and eggs and cheese cubes – all together throw in a bowl and mix.
3. Add our salt and pepper mayonnaise in a bowl with the main ingredients and mix well. Give the salad a little rest before to scatter on plates.
2. Salad of roasted meat
Good because you can take any roast, be it Turkey, pork or beef. Ingredients well together, proven by time and experience of ten generations.
– 400 grams of any baked meat;
– 5 spoons of yogurt SEL (get grandmothers on the market);
– 1 teaspoon hot mustard;
– 1 teaspoon horseradish;
– 1 chili pepper;
– bunch of green onions;
– 4 pickled cucumbers;
1. Cut meat or break it with your hands. Importantly, the result is small pieces.
2. Finely chop cucumbers and diced, green onions finely shinkuem.
3. In a blender put Chile, horseradish, mustard, and yogurt, bring to a homogeneous condition. This is our sauce.
4. Mix the meat, cucumbers, green onions and sauce. If you want, you can put layers. Put in the fridge for half an hour, and then begin to eat.
3. Ham pasta
Simple in terms of ingredients and prepare a salad. It is very nutritious.
– 250 grams of pasta shells;
– package of frozen peas;
– 200 grams ham (diced cut);
– 1 Cup any cheese (also cubes);
– some green onions;
– 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
– 1 tablespoon of lemon juice;
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt;
– 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
1. Cook the pasta in salted water according to instructions. This averages out to 11 minutes.
2. Mix peas, ham, cheese, green onions, mayonnaise, vegetable oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
3. Mix up in a bowl of pasta so that all of them were covered in mayonnaise and butter.
4. Waiting for everything to cool (an hour and a half), and start eating.