Three sandwiches that will not leave you hungry
When we’re hungry, we forget about all the troubles of the world. No time to cook soups, salads, or any delicious meals. The stomach requires food. The body requires energy! In this respect, no one invented anything better sandwiches. Their strength is in simplicity and extraordinary nutritional value. They may not be as useful as miso soup, but they are, nevertheless, the most welcome guests at the table starving. So take a pen and a sheet, put products that take part in culinary battle, and get started cooking!
The meatball sub
The bourgeoisie called meatballs disgusting word «mitbol», but we are faithful to its traditions, so now you’re going to cook the meatball sub.
— Meatballs 4;
— 1 loaf of bread for a hot dog;
— 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce (like Bolognese);
— Half Cup chopped sweet peppers;
— 2 tablespoons of grated cheese;
— 1 medium orange.
1. Time no time, then take the finished meatballs. They can be reheated in the microwave.
2. Open the bun for a hot dog and fill it with pepper and sauce, sprinkle with cheese.
3. Send the sandwich in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
4. Fill up a hot loaf and meatballs and orange slices.
Sweet cheese sandwich
If you don’t like sweet edible things, you just never heard of sweet sandwiches. One we have. Make four portions.
— 8 slices of bread for sandwiches;
— 1 tablespoon olive oil (will fine);
— A quarter of a Cup jam or jelly (preferably grape, but you can take to your taste);
— 120 grams of thinly sliced cheese (any sharp);
— 1 thinly sliced pear.
1. Grease one side of each slice of bread with olive oil.
2. Spread on the other side of the jam. Place a slice of cheese, slice of pear and cover with bread.
3. Lubricating oil a frying pan and fry our sandwiches for 5 minutes on medium heat, or until the cheese melts and the bread becomes brown.
4. And again enjoy the unusual taste, this time with coffee.
Sandwich with roast beef
This hearty sandwich is prepared quickly, has a recognizable taste and usefulness that you will not find in street Taco. Prepare two pieces.
4 slice rye bread;
— 8 thin slices of roast beef;
— A little bit of the lettuce leaves;
— A little Provencal herbs (Basil, thyme, oregano);
— Pepper and salt to taste.
1. On a slice of bread carefully placed four strips of roast beef (circles).
2. Add some salad leaves (cut them in advance).
3. Sprinkle with herbs de Provence, salt and pepper.
4. Complete a small design another slice of bread.
5. Once again enjoy the taste.
Tip: in this recipe you can use mayonnaise and onions as additions to the ingredients — this will enrich the taste.