Three fall cocktail that will harden your soul
In the fall it is impossible to pour a cold iced — suddenly catch a cold and no fun you will not be happy. So try to harden and to drink strong drink that’s right — in the form of heat. Cocktails which you have collected, can be consumed even in the morning. They not only relax and fail to drink, how sobering the brain, warm the soul and make you a bit happier than you were a few minutes ago. Besides these cocktails are pretty damn unique if you buy them a friend, then she will be pleasantly surprised.
1. Bacon, Bourbon, and hot chocolate
This is a very strange combination, very fucking strange combination! But you try and then say that we are completely crazy.
— 4 thick slices of bacon;
— a teaspoon of corn starch;
— a quarter Cup of cocoa powder;
— 1 tablespoon of sugar;
— 3 cups of milk;
100 grams chocolate chips;
— 100 grams of dark chocolate;
4 ml of hazelnut liqueur Frangelico (optional);
— 120 ml of Bourbon;
— whipped cream;
— toasted hazelnuts for decoration.
1. First prepare the bacon in a frying pan with a thick bottom over medium heat until crisp. When you’re done, pour the fat from the bacon into a small bowl and mix it with corn starch.
2. In a medium saucepan mix cocoa with sugar and salt. Add the fat starch, milk and chocolate. Constantly stir until the chocolate has melted and mixture is hot. Let the mixture becomes fully homogeneous.
3. Add to the mix the liqueur and Bourbon. Pour into cups and decorate with whipped cream, a strip of bacon and, if desired, walnuts. Feeding should be made without delay.
2. Pumpkin grog
In this recipe there are ingredients that you would hardly used in cooking, but they, fortunately, to get today no problem. The drink absorbs the tradition of mariners old school, but, of course, there is also a modern masterpiece that is not ashamed to try.
— 2 teaspoons of mixed spices, garam masala (sold in the markets, ask);
— 1 tablespoon of butter;
— 1 tablespoon of brown sugar;
— 120 ml coconut milk;
— 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree;
— 150 ml of white rum.
1. In a small bowl mix the mixture, garam masala, butter and brown sugar.
2. In another bowl, heat the coconut milk and pumpkin puree.
3. Remove pumpkin mixture from heat and fill it with rum. Served to the table.
3. Spicy cider
This cocktail embraces everything that we call autumn: pumpkin, good Bourbon and ginger. The recipe is simple, and the ingredients don’t have to hunt all day.
— 240 ml Apple cider (it is now on the shelves of every supermarket you can find);
— 120 ml of Bourbon;
— a few drops of ginger liqueur (optional);
— lemon juice to taste;
two teaspoons of syrup of cherries;
— black pepper.
1. Bring the cider and Bourbon to a boil in a small saucepan.
2. Add the ginger liqueur and lemon juice to taste.
3. Add the syrup cherries (or cherries).
4. Pour into glasses and sprinkle with pepper.