Take life by the balls: 31 one motivational quote for real men
If you want to be a good person, it makes sense to start the comprehension of this great mystery the words of prominent people. When you look at the quotes of these individuals, you notice interesting trends:first, for many, success is derived from basic perseverance. Fails the first time, to get the second, the main thing-do not lose heart.
Second, they show us the importance of mastering the «inner game» — the curbing of the mind and reframing situations. Just to be able to restart his thoughts, and gathered, to begin to act.
Thirdly, they show us that a person gets less when trying to be better than someone else. Need to be better than the former, to move on to the next level.
Here are just a few phrases that would be worth repeating to ourselves the whole day. Many of them have the same idea, but presented other words. Maybe if you could not reach the artist Picasso, with his pompous style, you get the hockey player Gretzky with his sports terminology?
Courage comes when no work remains.
– Theodore Roosevelt –
In other words, the old Winnie wanted to convey a simple message — don’t despair and don’t cry at the sight of the first failure. Admit it, it wouldn’t be fair on the road to success, everything went very well. God told me to suffer, so I apologize and don’t beat yourself up moaning, all questions of existence or celestial office.
If you try, you risk to face a failure. If not, warrant it.
– Someone really smart –Glass of kvass of this nerd, he is wise, he knew loss, and more accessible language voiced a thought Churchill said.
If you’re sure you can — you’re right; if you think you can’t — too right.
– Henry Ford –a man one hundred percent knew what «being able», and knew perfectly well that all depends on your own desires.
I wanted to tell a great classic? You’re being paranoid. All the bad and good — the result of your thought process, and only you determine what’s good for you and what is bad.
If to move confidently in the direction of your dreams and endeavour to live the life you dream about, be sure to meet success, unexpected in the usual time.
– Henry David Thoreau –nothing to Add, Golden words.
Each new day is a new life to a wise man.
– Dale Carnegie –Yes, Carnegie died in solitude and oblivion, apparently never use their own advice, but then the old man says all of the case. We have to live one day, and each new day can be the beginning of great achievements.
Being in its own crazy, Einstein said very right thing. Perseverance, of course, takes, but if you again and again, without considering the mistakes, trying to make a fire from wet wood and paper, nothing will come of nothing.
Finish every day and forget about it. Everything I could you did. No doubt some blunders and absurdities was, but forget them as soon as possible. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely, with vospryanet spirit that is alien to a load of old nonsense.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson –do Not live in the past, each new day is a new beginning, and if you keep in mind the past failures and challenges, then they will not progress. That’s what I wanted to say a great essay writer.
Do not pray for an easy life. Ask for strength to cope with heavy.
– Bruce Lee –Bruce says, the universe is arranged so that it can’t be easy to anyone. So it is better to gather strength and proudly to meet difficulties than to beg from fate.
Controversial, it is not always the basis of courage is grace, sometimes a sense of justice, or a need, but grace may be the basis of courage.
Do what you can with what you have where you are.
– Theodore Roosevelt –in other words, don’t wait for the sea weather, and immediately use the resources you have on hand.
The ultimate measure of human value is not how he behaves in times of comfort and convenience, but how he holds up in times of struggle and contradictions.
– Martin Luther king Want to know about yourself, step out of comfort zone, face kredytami, problems, and find out who you really are.
Great minds have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
– Albert Einstein –that is, if someone discourages you from trying to bring their ideas to life — that went away. Mediocrity is the working mass, which never creates. So listening to it is not worth it.
I agree, often thoughts of impending urgent matters cause nausea and subconscious, as if these Affairs to get out of it. The closer the deadline, the worse the soul. But to do that they need. But that’s a benefit — such things are not forgotten, not lost and do not get mixed up.
Great people for a lack of luck can’t complain.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson –unlucky? So make more effort, Man must always be above the circumstances.
Success is when you get what you want. Happiness is when you want what you get.
– Dale Carnegie Another very interesting interpretation of happiness.
We have already been given a quote of Shakespeare, who said that our thinking makes all the bad and good. If you’re stuck and can’t get out of the pit — just betrayed him, you’ll see how easy it would be to their liking.
There is nothing noble in being, to be above someone else. True generosity is when a person becomes taller than its former self.
– Ernest Hemingway –So, please, first won their cockroaches and stereotypes, and then compete with others. The transition to a new level — it’s kind of a cleansing of old bad habits and mistakes. Otherwise, no way.
To change the world around you needs to change yourself.
– Gandhi –Another quote that to change the world you need to start with yourself. But they are useful to valdichienti clear in her head until, until people begin to do so.
The old truism says that you can become successful only in the circle of successful people, Successful people will not humiliate your ambition of their own systems.
Do not try to be successful, strive to become valuable to people.
– Albert Einstein –Why? Because if you become valuable to people — you will be in demand. And if you become popular and success will come here.
Need to be a great person to be a good listener.
– Calvin Coolidge –Very good advice. People are able to hear, but they forgot how to listen. Shame.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you a fool than open it and dispel all doubts.
– Mark TWAIN –the Phrase is as legendary as the crimson coats of the Nouveau riche, and career of Charlie sheen. And rightly so, language to thought you were great.
I wanted to say the famous hockey player? That without trying nothing to hope for something good. Just doing something, you can achieve results.
Action is the main key to success.
– Pablo Picasso –Opinion Gretzky would develop as a great artist.
Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.
– Babe Ruth –babe Ruth kind of puts a logical point of his baseball terminology. If these three respected person is not able to convince you that easily not pull the fish from the pond, and not tried to happiness is not found, then we have nothing to add. Go suffer.
The idea that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever met. It helps to make the most important in the life of the solution. Because almost everything else – what you waiting for, all pride, fear of embarrassment or error — all this pales in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.
– Steve jobs –we All remember how he died Steve jobs was trumpeted in all the news sources, and it was much easier to meet someone who knew what there jobs than someone who could remember what’s the Euro.
These words should be remembered more often because we spend too much time on unnecessary things that ultimately just waste time and not bring any benefit. You need to remember the most important: about business, about family, about people, and not to waste time on the tinsel, which is so fond of light weight itself daffodils and proud.
The secret to achieving goals is to begin to move towards her.
– Mark TWAIN –again that need to answer my questions, and begin to act, or lie down and wonder why nothing changes.
Lao will not say nonsense. Catch phrase, which proves that any business, no matter what road is the beginning is repeatedly mentioned by writers, teachers and those who did nothing, begins to complain about the unfairness of life.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So drop the end. Put out from the safe Harbor. Catch the wind in the sails. Explore. Dream. Make discoveries.
– Mark TWAIN the Father of American literature said these wise words at the end of years, so it is safe to say that he knew what he was talking about. People have such a bad habit — to sit and complain about missed opportunities. So, don’t listen to anyone, you take your chances and try to old age not to curse the people who told you not to.