Speakers 2.1 Thonet & Vander Ratsel
The speakers are Thonet & Vander is a nuclear combination of German quality and magnificent sound. A powerful and thoughtful subwoofer pleasing and an excellent level of bass and undistorted high volume that will make listening to music even more enjoyable.
Amplifier and controls are placed in a separate unit that you can place on the table and adjusting the volume and tone.
On the back of the unit are two stereo line input-RCA to connect PC and any other sound sources. Over the bass reflex port at the rear provided the power amplifier 2 satellites to the 18 watt and 30 watt subwoofer.
Using the wireless remote control you can select a source and adjust the required parameters.
- the background level is low, irrespective of the position of regulators;
- three analog inputs, one on the front panel of the amplifier;
- the absence of spurious overtones with adjustments and switching;
- the method of connecting the cables connecting the speakers to the amplifier, will allow you to use other cables.
- the noise level is noticeable, depends weakly on the position of regulators;
- not loud, but noticeable in a quiet room it clicks when entering and exiting the Standby mode;
- the low sensitivity of the remote sensor;
- combined with the volume control switch inputs are triggered is unclear, and the Mute button on the amplifier panel does not work at all (perhaps it is the properties of a particular sample);
- 2.1 computer speakers;
- the total power of 66 W;
- two-way speakers;
- in the case of speakers — MDF;
- the case of subwoofer MDF;
- frequency range: 30-20000 Hz;
- headphone Jack.
The average price — 4000 RUB.