Simple Bloody Mary
This traditional cocktail with ease can be called «Breakfast and a potion of healing for a person suffering a hangover». But it is a very long word, to confine ourselves to a Bloody Mary. Some people like to drink this bloody cocktail, for no particular reason, and for some it is strongly linked with a hangover. In any case, this is a real legend, not the cocktail, dude! Still some guys believe that Bloody Mary is tomato juice and vodka, but they are profoundly mistaken in their ignorance!
So, for making four piles of this famous cocktail «Bloody Mary» you will need:
- 300 grams of tomato juice;
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce (you can substitute Tabasco sauce, which meets in our lands much more often);
- 1 tablespoon hot mustard;
- The juice of one lemon;
- 1 teaspoon black pepper Molotok;
- 250 grams of vodka
- (optional) pickled small peppers in each stack
How to cook
1. Put all ingredients except vodka into a carafe or any other container in which to mix things up. Mix all the ingredients until smooth.
2. Fill 4 cups, stacks or other containers with ice, and pour 50 ml of vodka for each of them. Shares in each Cup of a mixture of tomato juice and spices, mix thoroughly until everything is well blended. Finish your masterpiece a truly masculine decoration — stem pickled pepper. Now you can bring to the table.