Rule the Galaxy, sitting on a «Harley» Darth Vader
If the Supreme Commander of the Imperial army lived in our time, it certainly would not be indifferent to this iron horse. His epic appearance he did not lag behind the famous «Pontiac Firebird». Bobber motorcycle by Rough Crafts Dyna Guerilla is a custom, a donor of which was the «Harley-Davidson 2009 Fat Bob». The young designer from Taiwan Winston Ye has long been engaged in customization «Harley», paying careful attention in the development of the idea and detail of the whole mechanism. And he really has something to be proud of. His brainchild is a narrow tank, a raised rear portion, and a quilted saddle black leather and an incredible matte design bold black color, where even the brakes are made of carbon fiber and the fork repainted in a titanium color. Considering this motorcycle, unwittingly, convinced that he doesn’t have to answer you, and you him.
Let’s take a look over the shoulder Winston Ye, and see, can boast this two-wheeled monster.
- basis of custom – Harley-Davidson Fat Bob 2009;
- equipment Rough Crafts: drawing and painting; air filter; exhaust and handlebars (Rough Crafts Guerilla); fuel tank; rear wing; control knobs; risers; headlamp (Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight); tail lamp;
- seat; foot controls; tank lid; fuel tank;
- tires: Coker 5,10×16′;
- Progressive rear shocks and Progressive lowering kit for the front suspension;
- 16-inch Arlen Ness wheels;
- rubber Coker/Beck Cycle Blackwall 5.00;
- composite brake discs Lyndall Brakes, machined the calipers.