Pasta baked with cheese
The pasta product is quite popular, and there will always be a pack-another in the kitchen of any master. There is a huge variety of different kinds of pasta and so are the many recipes of them. But, we will focus on what to cook easier, faster, but the result is very tasty. So, macaroni, baked with cheese.
What you need:
- pasta 400 g
- butter-6 tablespoons
- onion 1 PC.,
- flour 6 tbsp. spoons,
- Dijon mustard 1 tbsp,
- milk 400 ml fresh thyme,
- Cheddar 200 g
- salt, black pepper (to taste)
- bread crumbs 2 cups
- olive oil 2 tbsp,
- Parmesan 20 g,
- Bay leaf 1 PC.
How to prepare:
1. In butter fry chopped onion for 4-5 minutes. Then add the flour, mix thoroughly to avoid lumps. Boil for a minute and add the mustard.
2. To onion mixture add the milk, whisking constantly.
3. Add fresh thyme, Bay leaf and salt. Cook, stirring constantly, 15 minutes.
4. Thyme and Bay leaf otday its flavor and taste, they need to be removed from the mixture, dobaviti grated Cheddar cheese, primabhakti salt and pepper.
5. Macaroni boil well and drain. Add the pasta to the prepared sauce, mix well.
6. Form for baking grease with butter and put on her pasta sauce.
7. In a separate bowl, mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, a little salt and black pepper. The resulting mixture is spread on the noodles.
8. Put in a preheated 180 degree oven and bake for 15 minutes. Serve the dish hot. Bon appetit!