Panini: 3 easy recipe for Italian sandwiches
Panini – those same sandwiches, only even cooler. They eat not only the Italians, but a lot of people around the world. In the same KFC Panini is probably in other places serves. But if the big networks use special equipment for the preparation of these sandwiches (Panini press), the ordinary guy need to be smart, otherwise ordinary, unremarkable sandwiches.So, how to make Panini at home? And why they are a pleasure to cook in our reality? At first we answer the last question. To make Panini, you don’t need special bread for sandwiches, which not every store will meet. You can use baguettes, normal bread, well, any thing that can be called bread, and more or less dense. The Italians themselves are not particularly worried about it and use what is at hand at the moment. So if you see in the recipe the word «bread», you can use anything to your liking.
Ham and cheese – everything. And there is nothing easier than a Panini with ham and cheese. How to do? We are told that it is very easy!
– 2 slices of bread;
– 2 slices of cheese (use hard);
– 2 slices of ham;
– fresh Basil;
1. On a layer of bread, put ham and Basil (a few leaves), sprinkle with paprika, finish with cheese and pepper, and sprinkle with salt. Then put a final layer of bread.
2. Fry in a pan until Golden brown.
3. Panini is ready!
Very important tip: in fact, a Panini should always be flattened. But without the waffle or sandwich makers to achieve this is not easy. Therefore, I share with you the culinary wisdom. Listen carefully! When you put your Panini in the pan, and stood on him some weight. For example, a pot of water. Fried on one side (2-4 minutes) and turned to another. Fair and even necessary for all recipes in the collection.
2. Pear Panini
That is not enough we will try another recipe. This time will prepare for two persons.
– 4 slices of bread;
– tablespoon mustard;
– 6 slices of ham;
– 1 pear (peeled and sliced finely);
– a Cup of grated cheese (use any, but I recommend mozzarella);
– 2 pinches of black pepper;
– 1 tablespoon of margarine.
1. Coat the bread with the mustard. Not on each side, of course. Then put a layer of three slices of ham, half of our pear, a pinch of black pepper and half the cheese.
2. Closed our design is the last piece of bread and a Panini roll with margarine on the outside.
3. Heat the pan and cook on medium heat until Golden brown. Don’t forget to weighted!
3. Three meat
If you want more meat and less vegetables.
– 4 slices of bread;
– red pepper (sweet);
– 4 slices of ham;
– 12 slices of salami (cut into slices);
– 8 pieces of chicken (prepare in advance);
– olive oil;
– salt and pepper.
1. Fry the red pepper in the pan, cut it.
2. RUB the bread with olive oil and spread on our bread Foundation layer of 2 slices of ham, 6 slices of salami, and 4 pieces of chicken breast (they are small should be).
3. Complete design of a red pepper and spices.
4. Fry our Panini until Golden brown.
Even more important advice! As you noticed, we don’t really use sauces, in the preparation of Panini. Some guys run them Italian sandwiches before frying, which is very harmful and taste, and the sauces. Down with obscurantism, use sauces after cooking! That is how they enrich the taste of the Panini, and not turn into a terrible mess. Besides, if you follow our strategy, then crust of bread is crispy (due to lack of excess fluid).
Bon appetit, my friend!