Icy gazpacho soup
Summer. Heat. The last thing you want to eat hot food, and especially not happy with the prospect of standing at a steaming hot plate in the process of their preparation.
Therefore we offer you the recipe of the refreshing Spanish cold soup — gazpacho.
To prepare 6 servings gazpacho you will need:
250 g ripe tomatoes;
1 sweet pepper;
1 red onion;
a couple of sprigs of parsley and Basil;
1 clove of garlic;
2 tbsp olive oil;
2 tbsp vinegar;
700 ml of tomato juice;
a couple of slices of white bread;
salt and pepper to taste;
1. Cut the plugs from the bread and slice and dice. Soak in cold water for 5 minutes. Gently press the bread and leave aside until the side.
2. Coarsely cut the pepper, onion, cucumber, tomatoes, Basil and parsley. Grind everything in a blender. Not only peremahival vegetables until smooth. Make sure that the texture of the mixture remained crumbly. Place vegetable mixture in a large bowl.
4. Grind until a homogeneous mass of garlic, vinegar, bread and tomato juice.
5. Pour the paste out of tomato juice, garlic, etc. in the vegetable mixture, stir it all up.
6. Season with salt and pepper and put the bowl of soup in the fridge for a couple of hours.
So, your icy gazpacho is ready. Can decorate it with greenery, such as parsley and chopped vegetables (cucumber, bell pepper) before serving.
And Bon appétit, dude!