Homemade chocolate ice cream with orange and avocado
Needless to remind you about how the window hot? You probably yourself have noticed that summer has finally arrived. So came that of her hot embrace have no way out.
Last time, we cooled you ice-cold Spanish gazpacho soup, today it’s time to talk about the most popular summer dish is ice cream.
Of course, summer is either a run-down shop you can find at least a dozen kinds of ice cream, but the store is still necessary to reach and where the heat and General laziness. Easier to spend a few minutes in the kitchen and make this homemade ice cream, especially because it is very simple.
Here’s the recipe for how to cook your own ice cream
with blackjack and hookers with avocado, orange and chocolate.
To make two servings you will need:
- avocado 1 piece (you can experiment and use instead, for example, a banana)
- cocoa powder-3 tbsp
- orange 1 piece (here it is better not to experiment: throw you have to hell with those incredibly tenacious oranges that are lying around in your fridge, even with the New year)
- bitter chocolate 50 g (dark chocolate is the cocoa content of not less than 70%, and not one that was bought together with Christmas oranges and over the last few months got a rather strange taste)
- liquid honey 3 tbsp (instead of honey you can try to add to the dish any other sweet syrup)
- Remove the zest from one orange and squeeze the juice into a separate bowl. Don’t throw away the peel!
- Cleanse from the rind, avocado/banana, cut into large pieces.
- Put in a blender zest and juice of orange, chopped avocado/banana, honey/syrup, cocoa powder. Turn it all into a homogeneous mass.
- Try a little dark chocolate grated or finely crumble with a knife.
- Bury the chocolate in a fruit-kakanui mass and thoroughly mixed.
- The future of the ice cream pour into a container and put it in the freezer for 6-10 hours. Stir the contents of the container every hour of freezing.
Feeding the dessert on the table, you can decorate ice cream with a thin orange slices.