Getting ready for beach season for a short time
You feel ready to take my shirt off at strangers? Didn’t work up fat in the winter? Believe, but not all: as a rule, for most it’s just a dream, but in reality, they Shine on the beach with a white belly.
Fat you can reset the only way — creating a calorie deficit for weeks and months — however, excess water can be withdrawn from the body quickly, safely and easily. Maybe that you is just not enough. We’ve found you ten quick ways to prepare for beach season!
1. Go to the sauna
The average person 15-20-minute session sitting in the sauna, losing approximately half a liter of water. Of course, it is a very temporary weight loss and lack of fluid will have to compensate by drinking lots of water. But if you really need to lose weight quickly, and you can work in a sauna: this is an effective way. Ask any athlete who needed to lose weight to compete! Things to remember:
- 15-20 minutes is the upper bound for almost any sauna.
- If you’re sick, you have high blood pressure or heart problems, the sauna is not for you.
- To drink alcohol in the sauna is dangerous: it increases the pressure, dehydrate the body stronger and prevents to lose weight, it contained empty calories.
2. Less carbs and processed sugar
Pasta, rice and potatoes — they all share one thing: they contain carbohydrates and affect insulin production. The main function of this hormone is to tell the body when it is necessary to store the consumed food energy as fat. Conversely, the less insulin in your blood, the more fat the body converts into energy. If your goal is to lose weight fast, need to reduce the level of insulin, and the kidneys begin to withdraw from the body of water. Get the intake of carbohydrates to a minimum, and in a week or two significantly lose weight.
3. Replace salt with spices
A person consumes about 3.4 mg of salt per day, while the healthy is considered the norm is 2.3 mg. If you want to get rid of excess water, you need to eat less salt. This small sacrifice will make a significant impact. Experts estimate that reducing salt intake to 1-1. 5 mg removes from the body for 2-2. 5 cups extra of water per day.
- Processed and canned food contains a lot of salt. Stick to the diet of natural foods, seasoning, black pepper, lemon and garlic instead of salt.
- If you can, avoid lunch and dinner in restaurants: is there salt put in full.
4. Eat diuretic foods
Diuretics can be purchased in any pharmacy, but there are natural sources of diuretics to help you lose weight. Among them are coffee, lemons, drugco, beets, onions, cucumbers, garlic, pineapple, asparagus and parsley. Foods rich in potassium will also help you to get rid of excess water, a lot of calcium is in potatoes, tomatoes, bananas, kiwi and plums. Purchases in the market a week’s supply, and last year’s melting you will be in time next Monday!
5. Eat more fiber
We eat a lot of salt and little fiber. Experts believe that the optimal dose of 25-30 grams daily, but most adults consume only half this level. Fiber helps digest food and prevents the deposition of excess fluid. Many products with diuretic properties, is also excellent sources of fiber. We can say that vegetables and fruit is a panacea for excess weight! A diet high in fiber helps to lose up to 2.5 kg a week.
- Often eat cereals. Let them change the pasta and potatoes on the post your favorite side dish.
- Your digestive system needs to get used to this change gradually yields.
6. Give up alcohol
May you drink in moderation — a few glasses of wine or a few Beers for the evening — but their fault tomorrow morning you’ll weigh a kilo more. All because alcohol causes fluid to accumulate in the body. Alcohol is extra calories and the accumulation of unnecessary water, but also the need for snacks. In General, some cons.
- The best way is to avoid alcohol altogether.
- If the first method unacceptable, between servings of alcohol drink a glass of mineral water or Apple juice — this will reduce the harm.
7. Eat foods rich in coumarins
Many sources talk about these substances as natural controllers of fluid in the body. They are extracellular protein, which makes it easier to reabsorb the fluid. Cinnamon — excellent source of coumarins, but it is necessary to be careful: large doses of cinnamon harmful to the liver.
- Limit the consumption of coumarin to a healthy level.
- Posipal cinnamon tea and coffee. Chamomile also contains coumarin — add it to tea.
8. Drink more water
It sounds paradoxical, but your body retains water because you don’t drink enough. If the body receives enough water, it washed away all the waste. Drink more and cells will not dehydrated, you bydyshiy, apoteosi and leave in the toilet all the excess water. Moreover, optimal water consumption will result in the order of metabolism.
- If you drink half a liter of water at a time, it’s not good for you. A large amount of water will not have time to absorb into the body over a short period of time and just work. Better slowly prihlebyvaja water during the day.
- If you don’t like that the water tasteless, add to it lemon, lime, ginger and cucumber.
- Better to drink before eating so you can eat and not to eat too much.
9. Drink green tea
Caffeine is a diuretic and helps in the short term to get rid of excess water, but in large doses leads to dehydration. Diuretic effect of caffeine is best manifested in green tea also is rich in antioxidants. Studies have shown that green tea fights infections and cancer and prevents the body to store excess fat. Moreover, it was found that epigallocatechin gallate contained in green tea activates fat burning genes and speeds up weight loss by 77 percent.
The easiest of all methods. You don’t need to do anything — just close your eyes and lie down. Melatonin, which is responsible for the regulation of fluid in the body is synthesized only in the dark. In addition, a recent study showed a link between overeating and the levels of light in the bedrooms of the participants.
- Set a goal to sleep half an hour more than usual.
- Try maximum to darken the bedroom or even purchase a sleep mask.