Exercises of a footballer, which you can do in the gym and at home
Players must be physically developed in all possible senses. And if they want to be successful, play for the best teams in the world, their day starts in the gym. Any football workout focuses on major muscle groups and, in particular, on his feet. Find the perfect program is very difficult task, especially if you don’t have 24 free hours in a gym. So we’ll tell you about complex training, which professional athletes nogomyach.
Plank: to do at least three times a week.
Get down on the floor, stomach down. Rests elbows on the ground forearms vigili forward. The head and torso to keep straight. That is, shoulders, hips, and ankles should be lined up in a straight line. Squeeze your glutes for maximum effect.
There is another side strut. For it you have to lay on my side and put the right (left) elbow on the ground. Keep body in a straight line. In General, is not much different from previous exercises, just on the side.
Belly down — 3 sets of 30 seconds.
1. Hold position for 30 seconds;
2. Raise one leg up, and hold it for 2 seconds, then let go and put the other leg up. Series in 30 seconds;
3. Hold position for 30 seconds.
Can give yourself to rest a minute and start performing stand on the side.
Front side – 3 sets of 20 seconds on each side.
1. Hold the position for 20 seconds on the right side. Repeat with the left side;
2. From the starting position, lift your right leg and hold it for 20 seconds. Repeat with the left leg;
3. Hold the position for 20 seconds on the right side. Repeat with the left side.
The jumping obstacles. They should do at least once a week. Does not have to be real obstacles (not everyone has the necessary equipment), just imagine them.
Start with one leg. When you jump over the obstacle, watch that your hips expanded. Make sure your knee stabiliziruemost when you land on the earth. Before starting a new jump, make sure the tribe returned to normal. You can’t jump headlong can damage something.
Side. Feet together, knees and hips slightly bent. By doing this exercise, you need to jump over the obstacle in both directions. So you use different muscle groups. Make sure you work both legs. Football players do not spend the whole game on one leg, right?
Do them twice a week.
1. The first attack doing direct. Vigili shoulders back and chin higher. When you make a step forward, you have to keep hands on hips. Make sure your front knee does not go beyond the lace and back off the ground. Go back to the original position;
2. Take a step to the side, keep your chest and eyes. Return to the starting position;
3. The following is a step backwards, reverse lunge. Keep your back in a straight position and then return to starting;
4. After completing all 3 steps with one leg repeat the procedure on the other.
Start with two approaches for six repetitions on each leg.
A controlled drop
This exercise should be done 2 times a week.
What we need: some soft stuff that can be put under the knees to protect them; a partner who will hold your ankles (nothing erotic – just a whim of the exercise).
Kneel down, putting under them some soft stuff. Keep your back straight, and hands flat against the sides. Make sure that the ankle is securely fixed. Now the fun part: fall forward, using the muscles of the hamstring to control descent for as long as possible, then hold hands to prevent a fall. Push off with your arms to return to starting position – this will reduce the static load on the hips.
Tip: over time adding load – this will help you to strengthen thighs, buttocks and core muscles.