Dumplings of deer. The horrors of the Chinese restaurant.

Dumplings of deer. The horrors of the Chinese restaurant.

 

If you, a friend recently accidentally ate in a Chinese restaurant «Red Flower» in Williamsburg, Kentucky, perhaps you will want to go to visit a white friend.

«Officials shut down a Chinese restaurant Thursday after was found inside a dead deer.

The son of the owner knocked miserable animals, and to cover their tracks, dragged him to the restaurant kitchen to process and prepare.

As soon as it became known to the health authorities, the restaurant was immediately closed.»

It’s horrible, man. To shoot down the unfortunate animal, and then make him the dumplings.

;

Понравилась статья? Поделиться с друзьями:
Добавить комментарий

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!: