Delicious and healthy Breakfast
I like cereals because they are delicious and hearty. One problem: when you eat them with milk, they get soggy. First delicious, then some porridge. It’s not always bothering me, but sometimes you just want to make them something new. In addition, here to cook almost anything.
To cook this yummy, you need:
- 4 tbsp. butter;
- ¼ Tbsp. sugar;
- ¼ Tbsp. of honey;
- ½ Tsp salt;
- a pinch of cinnamon;
- 3 tbsp. Breakfast cereal;
- ¾ St. nuts, coarsely chopped.
1. Put in a deep pan two sheets of parchment.
2. Mix butter, sugar, honey, salt and cinnamon in a saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Continue to boil for 1-2 minutes, then take off from heat.
3. Mix Breakfast with nuts. Put in a baking dish, ultrambuy. Let the mixture cool completely (about an hour) and cut into squares.