Cool quotes great dudes
Quotes on and quotes that they focus a wise idea that expresses the essence: you wonder how smart it was possible so to say. It is not surprising: no wonder that guys books began to write: glib was! These quotes are great dudes and they really goosebumps. Enjoy, friend!
1. «Some people die at 25 but not buried until 75». — Benjamin Franklin.
2. «Most of us is not us. Our thoughts are other people’s judgments; our life is a mimicry; our passions — quote!» — Oscar Wilde.
3. «There are two possibilities: either we are alone in the Universe or not. Both are equally frightening». — Arthur C. Clarke.
4. «Great is often encountered violent opposition medieval minds.» — Albert Einstein.
5. «Of written words or rechennya worse: «it could be!» — John Greenleaf Whittier.
6. «I’m not afraid of that, which studied 10,000 different kicks; I fear the one who has studied one kick 10,000 times». — Bruce Lee.
7. «If you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss stares into you.» — Friedrich Nietzsche.
8. «Don’t let school interfere with your education». — Mark TWAIN.
9. «A man may die, nation may appear and disappear, but the idea lives on.» — John F. Kennedy.
10. «There is no health is Not enough to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.» — Jiddu Krishnamurti.
11. «Everybody dies, but not all truly live.» — William Wallace.
12. «All right, no doubt, good, and beautiful can’t be alien.» — Plato.
13. «Some people bring joy wherever they came, some of them wherever they went.» — Oscar Wilde.
14. «Not if I win your enemy, if I turned him into my friend?» — Abraham Lincoln.
15. «To love is to recognize yourself in another.» — Eckhart Tolle.
16. «Prejudices are rarely overcome by reasonable arguments, because they are not based on reasonable judgments, they cannot be destroyed by logic.» — Tryon Edwards.
17. «If you want to build a ship, don’t need to convene people to plan, share work, get tools. We need to infect people with desire for the endless sea. Then they will build a ship…» — Antoine de Saint-Exupery
18. «Those who can give up freedom for security, do not deserve neither liberty nor safety.» — Benjamin Franklin.
19. «When the last tree falls, when the last river is dry when the last die bird when you die the last fish, only then people will realize that money can not be eaten». — Indian proverb.
20. «The source of fear in your heart, not in the hands of awesome». — Kahlil Gibran.
21. «Don’t trust anyone unless it’s someone you love or who loves you.» — William Saroyan.
22. «When I was five years old, my mother always told me that the key to life is happiness. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanna be when I grow up. I wrote: «happy.» They told me that I did not understand the task and then I said to them that they know nothing of life». — John Lennon.
23. «All geniuses. But if we judge a fish on ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life thinking it is stupid.» — Albert Einstein.
24. «The greatness of who we are as people is not so much the ability to build the world again is the myth of the atomic age, and the opportunities to change themselves». — Mahatma Gandhi.
25. «Man is not created to suffer defeat. Man can be destroyed but not defeated». — Ernest Hemingway.
26. «In a society where everybody’s guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves the only mortal sin is stupidity.» — Hunter S Thompson.
27. «The slogan of a true democracy is not «Let the government», and «Let us do it ourselves»». — Dwight D. Eisenhower.
28. «Even a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step». — Lao Tzu.
29. «When the Dalai Lama was asked what surprises him most about humanity, he answered: «Man. He spends health to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recover health. He’s waiting for the future and not enjoying the present as a result, he lives neither in the present nor in the future. He lives as if never die, and dies never having lived truly»».
30. «We are the generation of the strongest and smartest men who’ve ever lived. With potential that’s being squandered. A whole generation pumping gas, waiters slaves in white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. We work hard in jobs they hate, to buy shit we don’t. We are the middle children of history. No purpose, no place. Our share has not fallen or the great war, no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our existence. We were told on TV that someday we’ll be millionaires and movie gods and rock and sports stars, but we do not Shine. Gradually it comes to us and angry, terribly angry». — Chuck Palahniuk.