Cookies don’t need baking
All have a sweet tooth. Well, not all, but many, including bro. But almost no one likes the oven: it’s always a garbage adopeted, burns, and indeed the oven is a woman’s occupation. But sometimes there comes a time when you need something to do in the kitchen. For example, to please a friend so she just was nice to her, or to appease. Who absolutely loves sweets, so are the girls. So if you want to do something for her, you can try our recipe.
To make cookies without an oven, you need:
- 100 g of butter;
- ½ Cup of sugar;
- ½ Cup of milk;
- 3 tbsp of cocoa powder;
- 100 g chocolate paste;
- 1 tsp vanilla;
- 2 pinches of salt;
- 3 tbsp. rolled oats (not cheap! Cheap taste bitter).
Lovers can add chopped nuts and coconut flakes in the desired proportions, however, we are not majors and advise you more budget recipe. How to be with all this good?
1. In a saucepan bring to boil butter, sugar, cocoa and milk and cook for one minute.
2. Add the chocolate paste, vanilla and salt, mix well. Remove from the heat.
3. In a bowl, mix oatmeal, nuts and coconut (if you decide to take them). If there were no this — just mix the contents of the pan with cereal.
4. Make the mixture small balls, put on parchment and cool for 20 minutes. Think the freezer will do.
And the whole business, and how much joy.