The chicken is always easy and fast. Perhaps that is malleable meat that is very difficult to kill, even if you never cook. A roast is a dish that was served us at a time when the red revolution has not covered the country. We experimented a bit with the usual known to all chicken hot and created something amazing, because added to the recipe a little Chinese kung fu. And that’s what we’ve got.
– 1 cube of chicken broth
– 2 nests of egg noodles;
– 100 grams of broccoli;
– 2 chicken Breasts without skin;
– 200 grams of mushrooms (you can take shiitake);
– 1 red onion (finely chopped);
– 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped);
– 1 red pepper;
– 1 tablespoon vegetable oil;
– 1 chili pepper;
– small piece of fresh ginger (slice thinly);
– 3 tablespoons Hoisin thinned with 2 cups water (a Chinese sauce, can be found in major supermarkets, but you can substitute a good sweet and sour sauce);
– 2 teaspoons of sesame oil.
1. Pour water into the pot. Bring to boil and throw the egg noodles and a cube of chicken soup. Again, bring to boil and add broccoli. When the noodles have finished, drain the boiling water and rinse it with cold water. Leave aside in a colander.
2. Cut the chicken into thin strips, wash the vegetables and mushrooms and slice them if you haven’t already.
3. Preheat pan, add a teaspoon of vegetable oil and put the chicken. You want to cook for two to three minutes on high heat until the meat is browned.
4. Put the chicken on a plate, add the butter to the pan and cover the holes all the onions, peppers and mushrooms. Stir and ink a few minutes. The mushrooms should be lightly browned.
5. Add garlic, ginger and chilli. May extinguish within a few minutes, should appear strong flavor.
6. The roast needs to cook quickly so that the noodles and the chicken did not have time to cool down. When everything is already cooked, you need to pour the noodles dilute the sauce. If the noodles you will still seem too dry, just add water. While serving don’t forget to spray the sesame oil over the dish.
7. Eat and be happy. In addition to great taste, you get lots of vitamins and useful elements. The case when the meat is healthy food.