Cheese sticks mozzarella
Cheese sticks — probably the best junk food of all junk food in the world. They are tasty, they (I believe) much less calories than burgers, they are harder to stuff of stuff — not cool, lesser of two evils. Any food you can prepare yourself, and even if the women are preparing some mind-blowing cakes, why not treat cheese sticks?
Cheese sticks with sauce
Here the main secret is to carefully roll them in breadcrumbs to whole-Presa area of the cheese was hidden under the breadcrumbs. They should not be a single lumen that molten cheese is poured in the pan. Before frying, it would be good sticks to freeze in the freezer, so they turned out more crispy.
- 12 slices mozzarella (size of about 10, width — 1 cm);
- 1,5 tbsp. breadcrumbs or bread crumbs;
- 4 tsp Italian seasonings (if not, use oregano, thyme, marjoram and Basil);
- ½ St. tsp salt;
- pepper to taste;
- 4 eggs;
- 1 tbsp. flour;
- vegetable oil for frying.
For the sauce you will need:
- 1/3 Cup yogurt or buttermilk;
- ¼ Tbsp. sour cream;
- 2 tbsp lemon juice;
- 1 tsp olive oil;
- 1.5 tsp. of honey;
- 2 tbsp finely chopped Basil;
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green onions;
- ¼ — ½ Tbsp. tsp salt;
- black pepper to taste.
And now prepare:
1. Cut cheese sticks. Pour the flour and breadcrumbs in different bowls. Add Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to the breadcrumbs and stir. Break eggs into pan, stir and a little beat.
2. Dip the sticks in flour and dip them until they are completely covered. Shake off excess flour and then tip in the eggs and then in breadcrumbs, making sure they are evenly and densely covered the whole surface of the cheese. Then again drop the stick in egg and again coat in breadcrumbs. Now it can be put aside and repeat these steps 11 more times with other sticks. A plate with chopsticks and put in the freezer and leave it there for a couple of hours.
3. At this time, prepare the sauce. In a small saucepan, mix ingredients until smooth. Close the lid and put in refrigerator.
4. Fry sticks. Pour oil in a frying pan with a thick bottom. Don’t spare the oil. Lay more. The oil should be very warm. In General, create a kind of fried food: a lot of hot oil. Caution! It is important that the oil not spilled, it is fraught with injuries. Roasting sticks for about five minutes and then they need to be put on a paper towel.
5. Prepared sticks can still be kept in the oven heated to 200 degrees, but I personally think it is a mockery of the food. Serve with sauce, which is languishing in the fridge.