Casserole with minced meat and cheese
To prepare yourself for boring. It is easier for me to microwave a pizza than to invent something special for a loved one. And sometimes pizza to warm laziness, I would be very grateful if she did that to herself. But there is such a cozy food, which I don’t mind the time though and it is easy. For example, a casserole is a very cozy dish that reminds us of childhood.
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing of the form;
- 3 tbsp. of egg noodles;
- 1,5 glasses of sour cream;
- ½ St. grated Parmesan;
- 350 g of ground beef;
- 1 red bell pepper, peeled and cut;
- 1 bunch finely chopped green onions;
- 1 tbsp tomato paste;
- 1 tsp Italian seasonings;
- 14 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half;
- 2 tbsp. grated cheddar.
And now prepare:
1. Heat the oven to 220 degrees. Grease the form of oil.
2. Boil salt water. Put the noodles and cook as written on the packaging. Reject and fold in cooked form. Pour sour cream, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and ¼ tsp salt.
3. At this time, in a large skillet heated with olive oil to medium temperature. Add the mince and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink color disappears, about 4 minutes. Add the peppers and onion and cook until crisp, about 3 minutes. Put the tomato paste and cook another minute. Pour Italian seasoning and ¼ tsp salt. Put in a pan the chopped tomatoes, stir and bring to a boil. Cook until thickened, about 2 minutes.
4. Pour sauce over noodles, sprinkle top with grated cheddar. Bake at medium temperature until the cheese melts and the edges are not zaputatsya 15-20 minutes. Let stand before serving for about 10 minutes.
Now you’re the cook! You fed yourself, you’re cool!