Bar snacks at your house
This week has died down matches of football League of Champions and League of Europe, nearing the end of the season in the major European leagues, will be held tomorrow, the semifinals of the world hockey championship with the participation of our national team, continues the regular championship of NBA.
In General, man, be sure to get your friends this weekend. Even if you are not ardent fans of any sport, you will have something to discuss about last week and maybe share plans for the summer vacation. And to make the evening even more enjoyable, offer refreshments homemade. Ahead dude!
1. Cheese sticks
Quick and easy appetizer, especially if before the arrival of the friends were quite a bit of time. To prepare 6 servings you will need about 20 minutes.
– cheese-500 g;
– eggs, 2 PCs.
– cream, 50 g;
– flour, 1 tbsp.;
– breadcrumbs, 2 tbsp.;
– vegetable oil for frying.
1. Cut the cheese into cubes of medium thickness.
2. Prepare 3 bowls: one to mix the eggs and cream in the other and pour the flour, in the third – breadcrumbs.
3. Pour oil in a deep frying pan or saucepan. Heat.
4. To prepare cheese dip first in flour, then in mixture of eggs and cream, then roll in breadcrumbs.
5. Fry in oil about 5 minutes until it will turn brown.
There is another option of cooking cheese sticks mozzarella.
2. Garlic croutons
For those who do not trust crackers from the store, this easy and cheap snack is a great option.
– rye bread-rolls 0,5;
– garlic, 40 g;
– vegetable oil-50 g;
– salt, to taste.
1. Rye bread cut into slices of desired shape.
2. Garlic peel, crush in the frog, to mix with the salt.
3. Preheat a frying pan to pour vegetable oil. In hot oil put the slices of bread. Fry the bread in vegetable oil on medium heat on one side until Golden brown (1-2 minutes).
4. Flip and fry on the other side (1-2 minutes).
5. Toast to smear with a mixture of grated garlic with salt.
3. Onion rings fries
Appetizer that is loved not all, for the brutal men of the company at the time, especially if you have no friends.
– large onions, 2 PCs.
– flour, 2 tbsp.;
– salt, 2 tsp;
– white pepper, 1 tsp;
– corn starch, 1/2 tbsp.;
– cold drinking water, 1 tbsp.;
egg yolk, 2 PCs.
– lemon, 1 piece.
– vegetable oil.
1. Chop the onion rings.
2. In a bowl, combine 1/2 Cup flour with salt and pepper.
3. Onion rings roll in flour with spices.
4. From the rest of the flour in a small bowl, prepare the batter (the batter), add the water, starch and egg yolks.
5. Oil to heat up to 175 degrees.
6. Rings dipped in batter and drain off (when removing) extra test.
7. Fry rings for 2-3 minutes until Golden brown.
8. Fried onion rings to put on a paper towel.
9. Garnish with slices of lemon.
4. Crispy chicken wings
This appetizer more difficult and costly in terms of time, but it’s worth it. Especially suitable for those who loves nature and to cook using the convection oven.
chicken wings, 16-20 PCs;
– olive oil, 1 tbsp;
garlic and mustard powder, 1 tbsp;
paprika and curry powder, 1/2 tsp;
– salt, to taste;
– black pepper, to taste.
1. From wings, to cut off the last phalanx.
2. Mix the butter with garlic and mustard powder, curry and paprika salt and pepper to taste. Add a little water to a paste.
3. To cover the wings, cover with film and leave for 1 hour at room temperature.
4. Heat aeromechanic to 180C. To spread the wings. Using a timer to select cooking time to 20-22 mins and fry the wings until the formation of a crispy Golden crust.
5. Serve with sauce/ketchup as a side dish is perfect with baked potato.
5. Shrimp in garlic sauce
If you are with friends who love cold beer, without seafood is not enough. To cook shrimp is easy, relatively inexpensive and delicious. So feel free to take the recipe into service.
– pepper, 3-5 balls;
– butter-50 g;
– ketchup, 3-4 tbsp;
– dill, 1/2 Cup;
– garlic, 3-4 cloves.
1. In boiling water add the shrimp, salt, pepper and Bay leaf (to taste).
2. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, leave for another 5 minutes.
3. In a large, deep frying pan, drop 50 g of butter, lightly fry the shrimp, stirring constantly.
4. Pour spicy ketchup, pour half Cup chopped fresh dill, add the garlic.
5. Fry for 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly.