Baked Brussels sprouts in glaze teriyaki
We often write articles about what you need to lead a healthy lifestyle and eat right. And you probably knew that vegetables is one of the important components of a healthy diet. Personally, I don’t need to be persuaded to eat something useful, but I want it to be useful and tasty. Brussels sprouts may not all seem delicious, but not with this recipe!
So based on 4 servings you will need the following ingredients:
0.7 kg Brussels sprouts;
3 tbsp olive oil;
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar;
sea salt — to taste;
ground pepper — to taste.
Ingredients for glaze teriyaki:
50 g sake;
1/4 Cup of soy sauce;
50 g of brown sugar;
1 tbsp rice vinegar;
1/2 tbsp fresh grated ginger.
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C.
2. Clean the Brussels sprouts from the top leaves, trim the ends, then cut the sprouts in half, larger cut into 4 pieces, for even cooking.
3. In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and ground black pepper. Then add the Brussels sprouts and mix well.
4. Lightly grease the pan with oil, then lay Brussels sprouts cut down. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, then flip to other side and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until cabbage is slightly browned.
5. While Brussels sprouts bake, you need to make the teriyaki glaze: mix the ingredients in a bowl and stir until then, until the brown sugar is completely dissolved. Then pour into a small saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, then remove from heat.
6. When Brussels sprouts are ready, pour glaze it with teriyaki. Serve warm.
I hope you will try this recipe and leave your comment. Itadakimas you, man!