Abandoned castle in Belgium

Château de noisy XIX century, located in Belgium, was built by an English architect in 1866 for the family of count Liedekerke-Beaufort. The family lived there until world war II, and after the castle was purchased by the Belgian railway company. The last time the castle was used as a children’s camp, and was abandoned in 1991.

Понравилась статья? Поделиться с друзьями:
Добавить комментарий

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!: