A stunning Spectrum 2 by LG for $99… But only for Americans
Verizon Wireless officially introduced the Spectrum 2 by LG. This is a high quality phone manufacturing South Korean company LG Electronics, its high performance, the presence of a True HD display and support for LTE networks. Guess how much such a joy, man? $99 dollars! You heard right!
Where’s the catch you ask? The problem is, friend, that this joy can only be purchased by subscribers of the mobile operator Verizon Wireless, and then only with conclusion of a contract for the provision of telecommunications services for a period of two years.
And while you’re kicking themselves, realizing that will never get such a cool device, we put you as a fatality characteristics:
- Support communications standards: CDMA EVDO Rev. A/EVDO Rev. 0 800/1900 MHz, LTE 700 MHz, GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 900/1900/2100 MHz
- Sizes: 134,9h68,3×9,14 mm
- CPU: 1.5 GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon S4
- Platform: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Display: 4.7-inch True HD AH-IPS with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels, the protective coating Corning Gorilla Glass
- Main camera: 8 MP with led backlight, support Full HD (1080p) video
- Front camera: 1.3 MP
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi–Fi Connection: 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB, MTP, NFC, LG Tag+, Android Beam, DLNA, GPS
- Battery: 2150 mA/h
However, you always have a chance to shift the country to the US or Canada. Think about it, friend!