A charger gadget solar
Recently the editors were very cool thing we dudes inaugurated and even potestio a bit. We are talking about is indispensable in our time things are charger solar powered called the
1. Why do you need this thing?
Charging on solar batteries is an essential thing if you’re going to some trip, motorcycle trip or to a friend who lives 10 miles from your house. Not necessarily to lead an active lifestyle, you can use this charger at home.
There is no difference, the important thing is that this thing is easy to use and you don’t have to spend money on batteries and electricity. Interest charge and even advanced users who like to buy such gadgets for your gadget.
2. What you can charge?
Can not and need! All that you have, any device which can charge via USB: smartphone, feature phone, tablet, player, ebook, GPS Navigator, echo sounder, camera, etc. Nothing is left out – the charge for each in unlimited quantities.
3. What is the feature?
Of course, there are
Monolithic system. Solarmonkey Adventurer is made in the form of a «clamshell». Yes, just like your cell phone in childhood: two solar panels, one of which is the battery.
This allows for maximum compactness of the device and to protect solar panels from damage during transport. Dragging on the floor its still not worth it, but from light hitting the panels will be protected.
The additional protection. If you’re still a pervert, and one strike does not stop, especially for you the Adventurer cover is made of high quality neoprene. It also has webbing attachment, carabiner, small pockets for wires and many other nishtyakov, which are very convenient to use.
What we have in the end: ergonomics, efficiency, light weight, strength, attractive price.
- Application polysilicon solar cells solar panels improves efficiency by 17%;
- The presence of progressive STMM controller (for tracking the maximum power point) increases the return charges even in low light conditions;
- The use of modern technologies allowed to reduce the device dimensions without reducing its effectiveness. The system charge control will shut off the Adventurer, once the device is fully charged.
5. A few technical and other characteristics
- Energy battery: 2500 mAh;
- Operating temperature: -10 to +60 C;
- Fully charging the battery from solar panel: 9 hours (by the way, can be recharged not only from the sun but also from the company);
- Dimensions: 170 x 96 x 22.75 mm;
- Weight: 265 g;
- In addition, it is waterproof and shockproof.
- Solar charger Solarmonkey Adventurer;
- 5 adapters (you can pick up for any gadget: Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, BlackBerry, LG & Motorola (including Mini & Micro USB) );
- Connecting the USB cable;
- The carabiner;
- Neoprene case.
And what else do you need for happiness, if you already have manygoodtips.com and a smartphone that never runs out?