6 awesome sauces on the basis of alcohol
When you look at something as «batska» Lukashenka cleans a carrot Steven Seagal, immediately want to drink. But how much can you drink in the end, because soon to work. But if alcohol does not work, then you can add in the sauce. Not to get drunk from eating, but to add some spice and new taste solutions. Of course, you can dip a piece of steak right in a glass of brandy, but it is a perversion.
Alcoholic sauces have flavor, not like anything. However, until you try — not sure.
1. Vodka sauce (Bloody Mary)
Kebabs and barbecue equally well with both tomato sauce and vodka. Someone may surprise the presence of vodka in the sauce, but to surprise, because it adds to the piquancy. In the end, don’t be intimidated by her presence at the recipe, because everything will mix in your stomach, even if you use all separately.
In essence, this sauce is the symbol of the Trinity of popular appetizers: barbecue, ketchup and vodka, making it the most popular. The sauce is sour-sweet and spicy bouquet and taste especially good looks and felt for lamb or beef.
— 1 tbsp. of vodka;
— 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup;
— 1 tbsp. Apple cider vinegar;
— 1 tbsp ground cumin;
— 1/2 tbsp garlic powder;
— 1 tbsp of ground red pepper;
— 1 tbsp of Cayenne pepper;
— 1/4 tbsp. sugar 1-2 tbsp coarse salt;
— Juice of 1 fresh lemon.
1. All ingredients, except lemon juice, mix in wide, shallow saucepan, and simmer on medium heat for 15-30 minutes.
2. Add lemon juice and immediately remove from heat.
3. The sauce is equally good as freshly prepared and present for a couple of hours.
2. Rum sauce
With all the rum sauces will have some trouble. Moreover, in most of these sauces are the highlight of the program is another component, he’s more so for flavor. Oh well, so much the Roma have an unenviable fate. Nevertheless, if it is not — it does not mean that he was not there, and certainly does not mean that it is not tasty. Insanely delicious, if properly prepared. When dipped into it a piece of meat, I understand that knowingly morrovalle at the stove for 40 minutes. Haute cuisine — she is.
— 800 g of beef broth;
— 120 g of wheat flour;
— 100 g of butter;
— 20 g of salt;
— 20 g of sugar;
— 100 g of sour cream;
— Onions, parsley to taste;
— 2 tbsp rum;
1. Put in a pan oil, wheat flour, and passeruem for 5 minutes, ensuring the flour does not change the colour.
2. In the hot mass pour the broth, rum, not forgetting to stir the resulting symbiosis, and cook for at least 30 minutes.
3. Gradually add parsley and onion, removing all the time foam.
4. Skip viscous mass through a sieve or cheesecloth.
5. Added to the cleared basis warmed sour cream, salt, sugar, pieces of butter.
3. Wine sauce (based on Cahors)
There are those who want to Dodge more. Such comrades recommend a sauce based on wine. To describe the taste is impossible, something is very bright, full bodied, deep sweet flavor of the wine. Really want to eat it with a spoon, or spreading on bread, but well, better it goes well with beef, pork, chicken.
— 10 peas of black pepper;
— 0.5 liters beef broth;
— 30 ml of Cahors;
— 100 ml. cream;
— 50 g of butter;
— 20 g green onions;
— 3 pieces of rosemary;
— Salt pepper to taste.
1. Mix the broth and wine, put on medium heat.
2. Throw in the boiling stew rosemary and black pepper.
3. Once the broth is considerably boiled, reduce the heat, add the cream and ovarium another quarter, then remove from heat.
4. Add the pieces of butter, and whisk all with a fork or whisk.
5. Salt, pepper and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
4. Beer sauce
And yet, the most popular drink is beer, and if you have the sauce cooking touched the vodka, then ignore «liquid gold,» she just couldn’t. The sauce is delicious and perfect for birds. Apparently, the thick taste of dark beer in combination with other components excites the taste buds is not a joke.
The sauce is better to prepare in advance, so he could stand and purchase a more intense taste and aroma. By the way, it is not necessary to dip the pieces of meat, they also can lubricate the bird in the cooking process on the grill or on the spit.
— 2 tbsp. ketchup;
— 1 tbsp. dark beer;
— 1 onion;
— 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil;
— 2 cloves of garlic;
— 1/2 jalapeno pepper (green pepper with short pods);
— 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper;
— 1 tsp of paprika;
— 1 tbsp of honey;
— 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce;
— 2 tbsp. butter;
— 1/3 Cup Apple cider vinegar;
— Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Cut onion into very small pieces, and thin jalapeno slices.
2. Put the chopped mass into the pan with oil and saute onion until transparent.
3. Add chopped garlic, salt, pepper, season with Cayenne pepper and paprika and continue to sauté on a reduced fire.
4. After a couple minutes add the beer, ketchup, vinegar, honey, butter, Worcestershire sauce and keep on heat for 5 to 25 minutes. It all depends on your desired consistency, the longer, the thicker.
5. The sauce on whiskey and Apple cider
And this sauce from two of the drink, it is not compatible for regular drinking. Cider and whisky are tasty, but add them to the sauce — seems like a not very intelligent. But when it seems — to be baptized when tasting it, you realize that perfection exists.
Perfect for fried meat and fish skewers.
— 1.5 cups of Apple juice;
— 1.5 cups of Apple cider;
— 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar;
— 1 tbsp. whiskey;
— 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper;
— 1 tsp red pepper flakes;
— 3-8 tbsp brown sugar;
— 1 tsp of salt.
1. Mix all ingredients, except whiskey and vinegar and let them stand in the cold for 4-8 hours.
2. Pour the mixture into a saucepan and bring almost to a boil.
3. Pour in the whisky and give out 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Add vinegar and remove from heat.
5. Serve it as immediately, and through the long hours of infusion. The taste does not change much.
6. Brandy sauce
In this list some difficult and very complicated recipes, you need something very simple, but effective. For these purposes, and came up with a sauce with cognac. Drinks on the wine alcohols do not lose their aromatic substances, and is therefore ideally suited to savory and sweet sauces. The noble aroma and the bitterness goes well with all dishes, so this sauce you can dip into at least meat, even fruit.
— 200 ml brandy;
— 2 tbsp of sugar;
— 30 g of butter.
1. The sugar and butter melt on a slow fire.
2. Stir until a homogeneous mass and, continuing to stir, add the cognac.
3. Give the sauce to boil — that’s the whole recipe.