50 questions dude
If you are our regular reader, you probably noticed that we’re steadily trying all sorts of tips to improve the quality of your life. We really want you to have everything worked out for the best. Therefore, most of our articles – motivational. Even in articles about sex we are trying to motivate you.
However, we understand that only you can change your life and make it better, we can only encourage you, to give advice and a kick in the ass. So if everything depends on you, maybe finally, we will give you a few questions? Usually you have to ask, ask the questions, the answers to which for you is very important. Let’s switch roles for a while?
First you have to answer yourself. Maybe this method of influence for you more effective. Check it out.
1. What inspires you?
2. You have a sense of gratitude towards everyone around you?
3. The embodiment of a dream for you in the priority?
4. The author of what book changed your life?
5. When was the last time you celebrated a victory?
6. What do you plan to spend the money?
7. Do you consider yourself worthy of love and admiration?
8. How do you react when confronted with the homeless?
9. Are you doing morning exercises, at least 5 minutes a day?
10. What story are you telling yourself about your life?
11. How do you perceive failure?
12. Are you satisfied with your job?
13. How you want your life to look in 5 years? And do you have a plan about how to reach this life?
14. What lesson did you learn for life?
15. If you had unlimited resources, how would you live your life?
16. If throughout the day you could only say one word, what would you say?
17. When was the last time you were alone with yourself?
18. If you could spend 15 minutes with any person, living or dead, whom would you choose?
19. You said today «I love you» dearest person in your life?
20. What step can you do today to fulfill my wishes?
21. Taught you the biggest failure in life?
22. If you read something life-affirming?
23. You cling to the mistakes of the past?
24. What habits keep you from success?
25. You feed off of their fears or hopes and dreams?
26. What brings you peace?
27. You challenge your assumptions?
28. What the biggest disappointment you face now?
29. You write down your goals and dreams?
30. How do you feel about money?
31. How do you manage to hope for a better future when you find yourself in deep shit?
32. You’re a good listener?
33. How often do you contact family and friends?
34. What is the source of your procrastination?
35. How much time you spend on social networking?
36. If you can say no, even if it will put you in an awkward position?
37. Who is your teacher in this school of life?
38. You bring work home?
39. When was the last time you had the same idea, which was forced to sleep throughout the night?
40. 2 that compliment you most often tell people?
41. Have you ever invested in myself financially? Why or why not?
42. If you were asked to describe myself in one word, what would you say?
43. What is the quote etched in your memory?
44. Who are the people who are under your influence?
45. Do you trust your instincts?
46. Are you ready to feel something that is outside your comfort zone, every day?
47. What’s your favorite kind of exercise?
48. Are you happy? If not, what’s stopping you?
49. If you could get rid of something in your life forever, what would it be?
50. What have you become? Who are you now?
Think that’s all the questions for you. By the way, I advise you to write down their answers on a sheet of paper, you can learn a lot about myself.