5 spooky cocktails for Halloween
Dude, you survived another work week! Ahead of the four day weekend! And if you’ve forgotten, I’ll remind you that tonight walk the earth, the impure force in search of hapless victims… Meet it head-on, and certainly buy that went to the light the devil is a delicious and cool cocktail.
1. Black magic Halloween
Delicious layered cocktail that combines orange juice, triple sec and black vodka (Blavod).
- 1/4 Cup of ice;
- 1/2 Cup orange juice;
- 100 g black vodka;
- 50 g of triple Seca;
- shavings of orange peel for decoration;
- ice. Preparation:
1. Add to the shaker with orange juice, triple sec and ice. Shake well and strain into the glass.
2. At the spoon slowly and carefully pour the black vodka into a glass.
2. Bloody stains
An integral part of this terrible night – cocktail decorated with bloody mucus.
- 50 g of vodka;
- 50 g of peach schnapps;
- 50 g Apple schnapps;
- 50 g coconut rum;
- 50 g sweet-sour mix.
For mucus the blood:
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup;
- 1/2 teaspoon of red food dye.
1. Mix the syrup with dye, dip the edge of the glass in the mixture and quickly turn to dripping on the glass drops. Put your drink in the fridge.
2. Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes.
3. Shake well and pour into a Martini glass.
To prepare its not difficult, and it looks very impressive.
- 60 g of the blue liquor;
- 30 grams of vodka;
- 5 ml of lemon juice.
1. Mix all in a shaker and strain into a Martini glass.
2. Use to decorate a luminous stick.
4. Bloody punch
Another drink worthy of any representative of the unclean brotherhood.
- 1 liter of orange juice;
- 0,2 l pineapple juice;
- 3 tbsp. cranberry juice;
- 1 lemon;
- brown sugar;
- gummy worms or insects;
- volume of the carafe.
1. A mound on the bottom of the carafe a sugar.
2. Mix lemon, pineapple and orange juices in a blender until frothy.
3. Pour into a carafe. Chewing animals position on the edge of the carafe or drop directly into the punch.
5. Bleeding in the brain
Nasty, but amazing taste.
- 30 ml peach schnapps;
- 10 ml of liqueur Bailey’s Irish Cream;
- 2 dash Grenadine syrup.
1. Pour the schnapps in a shot.
2. Slowly pour Bailey’s, then grenadine.
Have a great weekend, man!