35 interesting facts that will make you love travel
1. Travel help improve problem solving skills.
2. One of the eight new jobs in the U.S. depends on travel and tourism.
3. A vacation spent in travel may reduce the risk of heart disease.
4. Studies show that money spent on travel makes a person happier than money spent on material goods.
5. 89% of people experience a significant reduction in the stress on the second day of the trip.
6. Travel helps to cope with depression.
7. Travel stimulates overall brain health.
8. Couples who travel together, even more closer together.
9. Travel inspire and develop creativity.
10. France is the most visited country in the world.
11. As the most visited city in the world, according to 2013 is Bangkok.
12. Honolulu is the only place in the US where there is a Royal Palace.
13. Russia — the leader on producing oxygen in the world.
14. France covers the most number of time zones — 12.
15. In Canada, more lakes than the whole world.
16. Mongolia is the least densely populated places in the world. Only 4 people for 2.5 kilometers.
17. Niger (not to be confused with Nigeria) is a country with a young population.
18. And India the most diverse country in the world.
29. Monaco is smaller than Central Park in new York.
20. The world’s largest hotel Izmaylovo in Russia. It can accommodate more than 7,500 people.
21. In Canada the most educated population in the world.
22. 99% of Libya is desert.
23. In the USA the greatest number of prisoners.
24. International airport Hartsfield-Jackson in Atlanta is the busiest in the world.
25. About 61000 people in any time and any day are in the skies over the United States.
26. Probably because 1/3 of the world’s airports are in the USA.
27. The resort of San Alfonso Del Mar in Chile has the world’s largest pool with 66 million gallons (249 million liters approximately).
28. Las Vegas has the most hotel rooms worldwide.
29. The shortest flight lasts two minutes, the route from the Scottish Islands’s what westray to the island of Papa’s what westray.
30. And the longest flight in the world from Sydney to Dallas. It lasts around 16 hours and covers approximately 8,500 miles (13679 km).
31. In New Guinea the largest number of languages.
32. The book «In 80 days around the world» have inspired many travelers to break the record of the heroes of the novel.
33. James cook was the first traveler that has set foot on all continents (except Antarctica).
34. The longest beach in the world is located in Bangladesh.
35. All roads lead to Rome. Not a fact, just a cool medieval proverb.