32 signs that you’re a «nice guy» and a veteran of the friend zone
Men and women often arises is genuinely hated by all the nonsense, like an old evil friend zone, as it is now fashionable to call it. Of course, a bro sometimes confused with a sincere desire to be friends and that same «we’re just friends». Like, the difference between a «nice guy» and really fucking nice guy is that at first a lot of girls-friends, and the second the girls were friends. So how do you determine that you are not a «nice guy» and part-time veteran of the friend zone? Nobody likes nice guys! Especially girls!
Lots of signs:
1. You agree to do whatever she wants.
2. You almost don’t see their guy friends.
3. You’re talking to her later tonight on the phone when you would prefer to go to bed.
4. You agree to the work that nobody wants to do the sane. For example, volunteering.
5. You fall in love with every girl he met.
6. Girl you’re not familiar with, wants to talk to you about relationships.
7. You called a good listener.
8. You canceled your plans with friends just because she asked you.
9. Do you mind to try to get a pedicure with her.
10. You are exactly the guy girls meet before the wedding (I feel «comfortable»?).
11. When you go on a double date, you’re too interested in your partner.
12. You refused to have sex (Idiot!).
13. You hang out in a bar with girls you are not interested.
14. You’re too often asked her, «are you all right?»
15. You can’t say «no» and set boundaries.
16. You’re always waiting for her.
17. You find it easier to delay than to break up with her.
18. You let her choose a movie to watch.
19. You have to get, when parties end.
20. You find it hard to raise money for a good gift, but you do it anyway.
21. You wait for the first move.
22. You’re always dropping her off or her friends.
23. You pay for her and her friends.
24. You carry her stuff.
25. You help her with something this big more than five times.
26. You cook it.
27. You hesitate, when you see the movie for watching her sex or nudity.
28. You put his issues above their own.
29. Now you’re uncomfortable listening to songs about sex, to meet him in the books, the movies.
30. She’s always available.
31. You say «hi» to strangers.
32. If ever in the Dorm, at a party or in the camp against whom abused the night, describing his face, it was you.
Oh Yes, don’t forget about the friend zone ex!! Haha!