3 terribly delicious recipes sausages on the grill
In the Western world sausages that are roasted on the fire or grill, called simply the German word «bratwurst». These Goodies are prepared from minced meat of different consistencies, different recipe. Very much can be traced to regional factors. The only similarity is that they are certainly made from pork, which is wrapped in natural casing. It’s spring, so time grill comes close, so we have collected the most interesting recipes of «bratwurst» for your stomach. Took the normal purchase pork sausages.
A simple recipe, which originates in the German beer festivals.
– 4 cans of beer;
– 1 large onion (cut into cubes);
– 10 sausages;
– 2 teaspoons of red pepper;
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder;
– 0.5 teaspoon of black pepper.
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature. Lubricating oil the grill immediately, as a tangible high fever.
2. Pour beer in a pan, add the onion to the same and bring to the boil.
3. Immerse sausages and beer in a saucepan add all of our spices. Reduce the heat to medium and cook so somewhere 10-12 minutes. Then take out the sausages and the beer left on the fire (only need to reduce the temperature to low).
4. Themselves fry the sausages already on the open grill for about 5-10 minutes. Turn only once!
5. Serves beer sausages along with the beer mixture.
2. Spicy bacon
American style – they’re out of bacon and out of the house can not. But it turns out it’s damn good. Besides, this recipe is for those who have oven, but no grill.
– 4 sausages;
– 3 cans of light beer;
– 5 tablespoons of brown sugar;
– 2-3 teaspoons of Cayenne pepper;
– 6 slices of bacon (cut them in half).
1. Pierce sausages with a fork and drop into the pan with the beer. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to medium and boil for about 15 minutes. Take out the sausages and let them cool.
2. Heat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius. Put down the baking tray and placed on top of the grill where you will cook bratwurst.
3. Mix sugar and Cayenne pepper in a large bowl. The sausage, meanwhile, was divided into three equal parts. Each piece is wrapped in a half strip of bacon and fasten with a toothpick. Stir sausage in the sugar-pepper mixture and place them on a baking sheet.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Bacon should be brown and crispy.
3. Slow wisconsinan
A recipe for a very patient gourmets. However, the ingredients are simple, but the results are worth it.
– 8 sausages;
– 2 cans of beer;
– 1 big onion;
– 3/4 Cup of ketchup.
1. Sausages, beer, onion and ketchup out in the pan. Installed low temperature and cook it all for 4 hours. You can watch a few movies to watch brew is not particularly necessary.
2. Preheat the grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
3. Put the sausages on the grill and fry until then, until they are lightly browned. It usually takes 5 minutes.
A couple of tips
1. The grill – not capricious. However, if you use it first time, give him a good burn. And then lubricate it with oil.
2. There is a secret commandment of the grill, which says: «Turn products only once!»
3. The time for grilling is a very conventional concept, because the fire of external forces, such as weather, the quality of the wood, the heat of the coals, and so on.