3 simple recipe for a snack at work
To start to define for yourself, why bother to take food to work? Because you can have a nutritious Breakfast at home or go to a cafe when there is a gap. Why carry food to the office on the part of their colleagues? It’s simple: at stake is your own health, taste and nutritional value of food. The food you cook yourself will be tastier and definitely healthier than what you’ll find in any diner near work. And if you’re tasty and good to eat, then the work will be easier and more enjoyable.But do not forget that the recipes of the food that you take should be as sensitive. No strong smell, no garlic, «fragrant spices and extra girnata. Not every office is equipped with your dining room or kitchen, many people simply eat at their Desk surrounded by dozens of other people. So your food should be invisible and always in your lunchbox – they are very easy task (keep scent, liquid, keeping you warm). Also pay attention to the structure of the food. At home, you can afford to eat anything, and if the pieces will fall on the table, then do not worry, you can wipe. But when it comes to a business lunch, it is best to choose something to eat that is not out of the mouth in the direction of the unsuspecting employee. General tips figured out, now for the specifics!
1. Roll with chicken
Damn common thing for us and much easier within the office, factory, plant, than a regular sandwich. The fact that the roll is easy to hold in hand, if it is normal to twist, none of the pieces will have been in vain – all will go into your digestive system. Besides, no one even guess is not that you have inside of the roll. So if you are a man with delusions of persecution, this thing for you!
– 1 chicken breast (pre-teas);
– 4 tortillas (you can substitute regular Armenian lavash);
– 2 tomatoes;
– 2 hot peppers;
– 6 salted cucumbers (if large, 3-4);
– 4 lettuce;
– a piece of cheese;
– black pepper.
1. Boiled breast, cut into pieces and the pieces divide into 4 equal parts.
2. Lubricating oil pan and slightly fry the chicken with all the spices, remove the pan.
3. Meanwhile, we cut all our ingredients, except cheese, in small pieces (size is not important).
4. The three cheese on a coarse grater.
5. Lay our tortilla sheet and grease it with mayonnaise, and then spread evenly ingredients: lettuce, cucumbers and tomatoes, chicken, cheese.
6. It is very important at this stage to wrap the tortilla in a right roll so nothing fell out and not torn.
7. Grease the roll with butter on both sides and put on a heated pan under the press (can be put on the roll, for example, bucket of water).
8. Fry on both sides 2-3 minutes until crisp and leave this grandeur yourself for lunch.
2. Rice with vegetables
A simple recipe that makes the main point: fills your stomach and provides energy. Rice by itself is a great basis for lunch because it has a pronounced smell and easily absorbs the taste and flavor of its surrounding ingredients. Besides, it can be prepared in advance and wear to work every day for the entire week. Recipe without meat, but no one will forbid you to boil the sausage and put it together with the rice in the lunchbox.
– 2 cups of rice;
– 4 cups of water;
– 1 carrot;
– 1-2 bell peppers;
– 1 can of green peas;
– 1 can of corn.
Don’t forget that to work we still have to bring food. Don’t rely on the usual plastic boxes – they are poorly washed and not kept warm.
1. Cook the rice, as taught by our mothers. If not taught, then look at the recommendations on the package.
2. Prepare vegetables: grate carrot, pepper cut into cubes, drain the liquid from the cans of peas and vegetables.
3. Dump the rice in a colander and wash well with cold water.
4. Meanwhile, fry the vegetables. A couple of spoons of vegetable oil and begin to fry carrots on medium heat.
5. Add bell pepper, corn and peas. Simmer on low heat.
6. Then throw into the pan the rice, stir with vegetables and add spices. Simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
7. The basis of your lunch break ready!
Delicious and nutritious noodles, which perfectly can be eaten hot, warm and even cold. No need to heat, no need sweating over the ingredients. Just cook the noodles and throw in the meat, something fish or just vegetables, pour sauce ready. But we still going to talk about one recipe, which will give you an understanding of the preparation of this wonderful wheat noodles. Traditionally it is cooked in a pan wok.
– Udon (400 grams);
– chicken fillet (400 grams);
– 1 liter of chicken broth;
– 2 bell peppers;
– 50 grams of ginger;
– 50 grams of green beans;
– 200 grams of mushrooms (oyster mushrooms);
– 1 chili pepper;
– soy sauce;
– 1 lemon;
– vegetable oil.
1. Finely chop the ginger, chicken, mushrooms and throw in a hot frying pan. Fry until evaporation of the mushroom juice.
2. Pour into the pan the soy sauce 50 ml Immediately add chilli (finely chopped) and peppers also finely chop). A little simmer and pour into the pan our chicken broth, cook for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare Udon noodles according to the instructions on the package.
4. Remove the soup from the heat, squeeze the juice of lemon and throw my noodles.
5. You can start the meal!
Actually, chicken soup in the Udon noodles are not mandatory. If you’re not a lover of rare things, then just don’t use it in cooking, then the cooking process will take less time. Also, instead of chicken you can use any other meat such as beef. Wheat noodles unpretentious, so it eats a good half of humanity.