3 recipe spicy from the far East
Asians are not stupid, don’t waste any time. The turbulent life of Eastern cities, in principle, does not give free minutes. So the guys in South Korea do not go to restaurants for a bite to eat in the middle of the day. Instead, they go on the street, see street cooks and order something weird on the spot, and the cook using a frying pan Wok does the job in minutes. Today we want to share with you recipes that focus on the Western experience, but for the European stomach. They are not complex, compound can find in any supermarket. Let’s get started!
1. Chicken with vegetables fried in Wok
A bright and tasty dish that will allow you to enjoy the smoky incense and spice colors that violate your taste buds.
– 2 teaspoons of coriander seeds;
– 1 teaspoon cumin seeds;
– 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds;
– 1 tablespoon of corn starch (can be regular to take, but there the proportions to consider others);
– 3/4 teaspoon of salt;
– 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric;
– 500 grams of chicken breast (without bones and skin);
– 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
– 2 large carrots (cut into slices);
– 1 large green pepper (cut into cubes);
– 1 small red onion (cut into cubes);
– 4 large cloves of garlic (cut finely);
– 3 dried chili peppers (you can get Thai, Cayenne the like);
– 1 tablespoon lime juice (can be lemon);
– bunch of fresh mint leaves (finely chop).
There are many components, but a good dish.
1. Grind coriander, cumin and all seeds in the spice grinder (you can use a coffee grinder or pestle with mortar). The mixture should resemble coarsely ground pepper. Add starch, salt and turmeric, and stir thoroughly. Put the chicken in the bowl with the mixture, let it cover the meat.
2. Heat the Wok on high heat, add in the pan 2 tablespoons oil. When the oil is hot, add carrot, pepper, onion, garlic and Chile. Do not deviate from the pan, until the vegetables become brown. Constantly bother me. It will take 4-6 minutes. And then put them on a plate.
3. Reduce heat to medium-high and add the remaining tablespoon of oil. Throw in the pan the chicken and spices from the bowl and fry, stirring regularly, for 7 minutes. Then add the vegetables, lime juice and mint – 30 seconds will be enough. That’s all.
To prepare the mind, you need a good quality Wok pan heats up quickly, holds heat and is safe for work. And, of course, we want to pan you had stylish. Such we found. It is called Malachite. Created for different hob types easy grip, decent overall diameter (28 cm) and bottom diameter (16.5 centimeters). You can buy, for example, in this wonderful
2. Summer shrimp fruits
Do not ever eat meat, let’s cook some shrimp while they are still not banned.
– 3 teaspoons of vegetable oil;
– 2 beaten eggs;
– 250 grams of peeled shrimp (medium-size);
– a piece of fresh ginger root;
– 2 red onions (finely chopped);
– 3 green chilli (cut as you like);
– 2/3 Cup chopped pineapple (can be canned);
– half a Cup of orange slices;
– 6 walnuts, chopped;
– 2 cups cooked white rice;
– 1 tablespoon of soy sauce;
– 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (slice it).
1. Heated a teaspoon of vegetable oil in Wok over medium heat. Throw in the pan the onions, slightly fried in butter. Onions need to be put aside (he gave us more useful). Increase the heat to high and add 1 teaspoon of oil in Wok. Then add the shrimp and cook them until they turn pink. Three minutes, and then set it aside.
2. Good heat the pan, wipe it and the last tablespoon of oil over high heat. Beat in the ginger – it will be ready in a few seconds, when browned. Then add the onions (which we cooked in the beginning) and chilli. When the onions begin to brown at the edges, you can add pineapples and oranges. All this time, you have to actively stir our dish.
3. Add rice, walnuts, pour in the soy sauce. All this time, you have to actively interfere. When the rice is hot, add egg mixture, shrimp and cilantro. The final touch – salt and pepper to taste.
3. Mongolian meat
The meat of the Mongols, but with a bit of Mongolian wisdom.
– 1/4 Cup of soy sauce;
– 1 tablespoon Hoisin sauce;
– 1 tablespoon of sesame oil;
– 2 teaspoons of sugar;
– 1 tablespoon of minced garlic;
– 1 tablespoon of red pepper (flakes);
– 500 grams beef, thinly sliced (steak);
– 1 tablespoon vegetable oil;
– 2 large green onions (finely).
1. Whisk soy sauce, Peking sauce (Hoisin), sesame oil, sugar, garlic and red pepper flakes in a bowl. After throwing him into the beef, cover and leave in the marinade overnight.
2. Heat oil in a Wok over high heat. Add the onions and fry for 10 seconds, then add the meat until it acquires the brown shade. Keep on heat for another couple of minutes, and you have to remove.
Tip: due to the shape of the pan, Wok fried everything very quickly. For this reason, don’t leave food pan unattended and stir frequently.