3 recipe Italian pasta from Jamie Oliver
Who doesn’t love pasta? And who does not know the famous chef Jamie Oliver? We would of course happily invited him to our office, but he is very busy man, and understandably so. So we just went to the site, chose three recipes with pasta and translated them for you.
1. Pasta with bacon and peas
The first recipe will add some useful peas in your flour dish. Delicious and easy!
— 6 slices of bacon;
— 1 bunch fresh mint;
— 100 grams of any hard cheese (preferably Parmesan, if will find);
— cube chicken broth;
— 400 grams of pasta shells;
— olive oil;
— 300 grams of frozen peas;
— 2 tablespoons (heaped) of thick cream;
— 1 lemon.
1. Finely chop the bacon, remove stems from mint leaves. Grate on a grater cheese.
2. Heat water in a pan and throw a cube of chicken broth, salt, stir, bring to a boil.
3. Cook pasta in this water, as it is written on the package.
4. Fry the Bacon together with peppers until Golden brown and crisp.
5. Add a can of peas in the pan with the bacon, then chopped mint and sour cream. Stir.
6. Drain water from pasta and add them to the pan. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon, sprinkle with cheese. Enjoy the wonderful taste.
2. Pasta with chicken and mushrooms
Italy is a country very colorful. Each region has its own way of cooking pasta. Baked spaghetti with chicken and mushrooms – it’s kind of like the Italian version of pie with chicken and mushrooms.
— 20 grams of dried porcini mushrooms;
— olive oil;
— 4 large chicken thighs, remove skin and cut into medium pieces;
— 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped;
— 350 grams of fresh mushrooms, sliced;
— 200 ml of white wine;
— 320 grams of spaghetti;
— 300 ml cream;
— 150 grams of hard cheese (grate);
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Put mushrooms in a bowl and fill with boiling water so that the water covered them. Let stand a few minutes.
3. Meanwhile take a large frying pan (one that will fit all ingredients), pour into it some olive oil and put it on the stove.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper the chicken, lubricating oil, start to fry.
5. In the pan throw in the garlic, fresh mushrooms, white mushrooms that we had in the water (much pressing is not necessary). Add the wine. Reduces the temperature.
6. Fry until then, until the chicken pieces are tender.
7. Cook spaghetti in a separate container in salted water according to instructions.
8. Add the cream to the pan with the chicken and then prepared the spaghetti.
9. Add 3/4 of the cheese and generously sprinkle with Basil.
10. Sprinkle with cheese our dish and put in pre-heated oven.
11. Bake until Golden brown and serve.
3. Pasta with sausage
Not just pasta, but a work of culinary art!
— 2 dried red peppers;
— 2 teaspoons of fennel seeds;
— olive oil;
— 600 grams Italian pork sausages (or other);
— 1 tablespoon dried oregano;
— 250 ml white wine;
— 1 lemon (or juice of 1 lemon);
— 500 grams of pasta spirals;
— a little fresh parsley;
— a little grated cheese.
1. Chile crumble in a mortar, MCPFE fennel seeds, put these spices.
2. Take a pan with a thick bottom and put over high heat, pour oil.
3. Skip the sausage through a meat grinder and fry in a pan for a few minutes, until the meat starts to change color, and the fat does not flow. We press them with a wooden spoon (to get a kind of minced meat).
4. Add the dill and pepper. Fry on medium heat for about 10 minutes. Meat should be crispy, slightly caramelized.
5. Add the oregano, then pour in the white wine and simmer until then, until the wine will not be twice less. Add lemon zest and juice. Decrease the temperature.
6. Cooking Pasta in salted water according to instructions on the pack.
7. When the pasta is cooked, drain them with a colander. Leave in the Cup a little water drained from the pasta.
8. Throw the pasta-fusilli in the pan and reduce the flavors of the spices with water, if necessary.
9. Add the Parmesan and roughly chopped parsley.