3 recipe for a good picnic
Look out the window. Look, what do you see? There is life, great weather, crowds of girls in short shorts or skirts this summer. Why spend the weekend at home? Get to nature, bring friends, cook, arrange a picnic, in the end! And manygoodtips.com will help you do that. Even the recipes I found for you.
1. Chicken wrapped in bacon on the grill
Who doesn’t love food cooked on the fire? Only one that they are tasteless, but you will do it — simple recipe.
— a quarter Cup of soy sauce;
— a quarter Cup vinegar (Apple, for example);
— 2 tablespoons of honey;
— 2 tablespoons of oil;
— 10 large mushrooms;
— 2 green onion (cut into small rings);
— 3 chicken Breasts without skin and bones (cut pieces);
— 400 grams of bacon (thinly sliced);
— 1 Bank of canned pineapple (slices).
1. In a large bowl, mix soy sauce, vinegar, honey, oil and shinkovanny green onions. Add the mushrooms and chicken, stir and close the lid. Need to marinate at least an hour, preferably three.
2. Remove mushrooms and chicken from the marinade, a little shaken. Pour the marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce fire and continue to boil for 10 minutes, put aside.
3. Wrap chicken pieces in bacon and strung them on skewers so that the bacon will not fall. Alternates with mushrooms and pieces of pineapple.
4. If a high fever, then the chicken is cooked for 15-20 minutes. Occasionally moisten the meat with marinade to the bacon remained fresh, and the chicken hasn’t lost its juice.
2. Marinated grilled shrimp
Usually marinades for shrimp doing overly complex, apparently believing that they deserve special care. We have a simple recipe, which can improve the taste of sea animals that we all love to eat. If you’ve never cooked shrimp on the grill, try — it’s delicious.
— 3 cloves of garlic (crushed);
— one-third Cup of olive oil;
— a quarter Cup of ketchup;
— 2 tablespoons of wine vinegar;
— 2 tablespoons fresh Basil (finely chopped);
— teaspoon of salt;
— teaspoon of Cayenne pepper;
— 1 kg prawns (cleaned).
1. In a large bowl, mix the garlic, olive oil, ketchup (or tomato paste) and red wine vinegar. Add salt, Basil and Cayenne pepper. Then add the shrimp and stir so that the marinade covers them evenly. Close the lid and put in refrigerator for an hour. Will not be superfluous once more to remove the bowl and stir.
2. If you can control the temperature of your grill, make it average. A high fever is not necessary — shrimp not beef. You can put them on skewers (pierce in the tail area). The marinade need a good shake.
2. Brush the grill rack with oil and cook shrimp 3-4 minutes on each side until the shell is no longer transparent.
3. Beer chicken on the grill
Agree to cook a whole chicken on the grill is quite unusual, but is it when you stopped? Besides, the recipe is simple. All you need is: beer, chicken and a little seasoning. We say at once that the recipe is a long standing next to the grill. In this time, drink beer and talk with friends.
— a pack of butter;
— 2 tablespoons garlic powder;
— 2 tablespoons paprika;
— 0,5 light Beers;
— salt and pepper to taste;
— a whole chicken.
1. We need a low heat and outdoor grill.
2. In a small pan melt half a pack of butter. Mix it with one teaspoon of garlic powder, a spoon of paprika, salt and pepper.
3. Pour into a small bowl of our beer. Add the butter, garlic, salt, pepper, salt, paprika. The whole thing is uniformly distributed in the cavity of the chicken. Melted butter is the same butter-covered outer shell.
4. Put the chicken on the prepared grill, which should already get a good warm up. Fry on a slow fire for about three hours. You can use a special thermometer for the grill to find out when the chicken is done. Find this no problem. If you have it, then wait for when the internal temperature of chicken reaches 80° — then everything will be ready.
5. Enjoy a delicious chicken that you have ever done on an open fire.