3 easy recipe salmon
Salmon is always a migratory fish that is bred in fresh water, then goes in the ocean, and then returned to his native land. Why do they complicate your life? God knows, perhaps the answer to this question lies somewhere in biology.
The fish itself is very pliable to prepare. You can fry, bake, fry, marinate, smoke and cooking. She’s not just a tender and tasty meat, but also rich, which is great for recovering lost per working day energy. Recipes with salmon – several thousands of darkness, but we have chosen for you three of the most simple and delicious.
Classic: baked salmon with thyme
Salmon, in contrast to the fatty piece of meat, rich in mineral elements: B1, PP, potassium, phosphorus, chromium. All of these elements very important for your body, especially your brain. Improve memory and attention. But it’s all secondary, when it comes to the taste, and it’s amazing. The main thing is not to mess it up when cooking, so you can start cooking your salmon campaign with a simple recipe for baked salmon.
– 1 kg of salmon (skin remove is not necessary);
– 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (chop it);
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil;
– zest of 1 lemon;
– a few slices of lemon;
1. Preheat the oven to 135 degrees Celsius.
2. Lay the fish (skin down) on a baking sheet and put on a baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl mix the thyme, olive oil and lemon zest.
4. Evenly spread the mixture on the salmon fillet, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Let the fillet before baking it for 10 minutes.
6. Bake for roughly 15-20 minutes.
In fact, salmon are great for lunch and Breakfast. But the work of a particularly don’t cook, so prepare at home and carry food with you. Forget about Diners and cafes is the path of tasteless and mediocre food. So read our recipes, experiment with them, buy a good lunch-boxes, which are great at keeping you warm, tight and compact, and you will have happiness.
Remember, the right lunch box should not distort the original taste of food. It needs to be divided into several compartments, so you could bring a few dishes without mixing them. Well, it should be pleasant to look at, as without it? These are the lunch boxes you will find
Little East: salmon teriyaki
Asians have always understood how cool and fast to cook fish. That they will not be taken away. Enough to one day be on the streets of provincial Thailand or Korea, to understand it. And we saved you a wonderful recipe that takes only 30 minutes of your time. It is perfect for evening dinner with his girlfriend.
– salmon (2);
– 5 tablespoons of soy sauce;
– 1 lime (you need the zest and the juice);
– 1 chili pepper (small);
– 2 tablespoons maple syrup;
– 1 clove of garlic (chopped);
– 1 piece of ginger (finely chop);
– 1 sheet of egg noodles;
– a bunch of coriander;
– 1 tablespoon of sesame oil;
– olive oil for frying.
1. Fry the ginger, garlic, sliced chilli in a deep frying pan.
2. Add the zest and lime juice, pour soy juice and maple syrup. Cook for about a minute or until such time as the broth will reduce and become sticky.
3. Meanwhile, fry two pieces of salmon for 2 minutes on each side in a hot pan.
5. Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the package.
6. Roasted fillet and throw my noodles in teriyaki sauce.
7. Add the dish seasoning, coriander, lime juice and sesame oil.
Spicy exotic: salmon in Thai
A good dish gives a whole palette of flavors that is difficult to describe in one word. It’s always some kind of flavor explosion that leaves only pleasant memories. So with this dish.
– 6 pieces of salmon fillet;
– half a Cup Thai chili sauce (easy to find in major retail chains like Auchan);
– 2 tablespoons Thai chili sauce (these two spoons are needed separately);
– 2-3 tablespoons of chopped green onions.
1. In a larger bowl put salmon fillet. Each piece liberally sprinkle with salt and pour a spoon of Thai chili sauce. With your fingers distribute the entire mixture evenly to sauce was above and below, and laterally. Cover the bowl and put in refrigerator for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 180-190 degrees Celsius. Lay the fillet on a baking sheet skin-side down (if skin is not, then forget it). The marinade that was left in the bowl aside, and distributed in the dish.
3. Bake about 8 minutes, turning once. Take out the fillet and using a brush lubricated with Thai sauce (2 tablespoons will work). Put the fish in the oven and fry for 5 minutes until the salmon acquires a caramel taste.
4. Served hot with a garnish of green onions. It is advisable to pre-boil the rice.