What is massage and why is it needed?
What the massage know both adults and children. So called one of the most ancient methods of treatment of various injuries. Also massage used to relax the body.
The massage includes a range of different ways of influence on the human body. It could be compression, patting, rubbing and stroking. In short, any direct contact, which affects the nerve endings. They in turn give a signal to the brain. Next, there is a reflex response that a number of serious changes in the vital organs and systems of the body. Massage do not have to do only with his hands. Skilled craftsmen learned to produce useful manipulations with the help of legs and other assistive devices.
The effect of massage on the human body
Massage treatments help to improve the health of our body. They are often used to strengthen the immune system and improve overall health. They allow you to normalize the pressure, arouse a healthy appetite and normalize sleep. Besides, after the massage session many have noted a sharp rise in mood.
Very useful this procedure is for the muscular system. Because it helps the muscles to relax, removes unnecessary stress. Regular massage allows to regain the lost elasticity of the tissues, develops flexibility. It fills a person with a charge of energy. He begins to feel fresh and strong. Especially do not abandon the session for those who suffer from muscle pain and complains of a deviated posture.
Massage has a positive effect on the respiratory system. Relaxed, people can make deep breaths, forcing the vessels to expand, thereby increasing blood flow. Due to this, the internal organs begin to be enriched with oxygen, without which they are not able to function normally.
After the procedure, the skin begins to actively purify themselves from harmful substances. It becomes more elastic, becomes healthy.
Who shows massage
Any person is allowed to enjoy a massage if it does not have to it are no contraindications. Such procedures are interested in healthy people who just want to bring your body in tone. Doctors quite often prescribe them to their patients. Massage prescribed to people who suffer from the following problems:
- Inflammation of the joints and loss of mobility.
- Incorrect posture.
- The formation of scar tissue.
- Disease Heberden.
- Stomach ulcers, has passed the stage of scarring.
- Chronic gastritis.
- Bronchitis and bronchial asthma.
- Pain in the neck and spinal division.
- Flaccid paralysis.
- Disorders of the intestines.
- The deposition of salts.
There are other indications for use of therapeutic massage. Still, most often it is used as a preventive measure.
Variety of massage
Today, there are a huge number of various varieties of massage. For convenience they have been divided into several classifications according to certain criteria.
- Depending on what kind of force made by the therapist during the procedure. At a superficial massage, the pressure is low, but the deep option involves pulling the hands to the body. The first leads to muscle tone, and the second gives them the opportunity to relax.
- The pace of massage. Distinguish between fast, slow and medium. During the first wakes up the nervous system, but others have a sedative effect on the body.
- The nature of the impact on the body. Such a massage can take the form of rubbing, stretching, tapping, stroking or kneading.
- Depending on the way of carrying out. The massage is performed using special apparatus, legs, arms and various devices, such as stones or jars. Often the wizard combines several types to increase the effectiveness of the procedure.
- The basic form of the procedure. Massage may be undertaken either independently or with the help of a specialist. The latter is divided into several subtypes: segmental, which includes the impact on individual places, and a General kneading all over the body of the patient.
- Depending on technology implementation. Massage can be a classic, the relevant European or Eastern.
- Depending on the objectives. This includes children’s, medical, cosmetic and sports massage.
Usually the client decides what kind of massage he wants from the wizard. But often the specialist recommends that specific variety. Man enough to tell him what was bothering him, so that he could correctly identify the most suitable treatment.
Who should not use massage
The benefits of massage we can talk forever. However, in our world people live who are contraindicated for this procedure. It is not recommended to visit a masseur for those who are concerned about the following diseases:
- Of a malignant tumor.
- Acute fever. Massage is not suitable for high temperature.
- The disease which is caused by parasitic creatures caught in the human body.
- Toxic poisoning.
- Inflammation of internal organs.
- Diseases of the blood. Among them include the leukemia and hemophilia.
- Aneurysm of the heart or aorta.
- Diseases that are related to peripheral vessels and vessels of the brain.
- Ulcers on the skin or in the organs.
- The tendency to heavy bleeding.
- Varicose veins.
- Inflammatory processes which are actively developing in the field of bone marrow.
- Mental disorders, which are accompanied by psychomotor agitation.
- Diseases of the skin, nail plates and hair.
Only a doctor can say for sure whether his patient to go for a massage or not. And even if a person has no chronic diseases and complaints of pain in different places, it still does not hurt to consult a specialist.
Massage really was painless and brought exclusively assurance, it should conduct a true master. This procedure has a huge impact on our body. So it is wrong conduct can lead to a number of unpleasant consequences. To avoid new health issues, your body should be trusted only to professionals. Do not be shy to ask the therapist about the availability of documents that confirm his qualifications. He must provide them to every customer.
You should also pay attention to the place where it is planned to conduct the massage. It is desirable that the couch was covered with disposable sheets. After all, hardly anyone will like to lay down naked body there, where he was a different person.
In big cities you can find a lot of salons where massage. So why have a day off, enjoy a session of complete relaxation with the whole family? Such an interesting pastime, for sure, will appeal to both parents and their children. Because there is nothing better than a massage, which helps to lose unnecessary stress accumulated during the working week.